+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 127 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

According to my son, "everybody" is reading this book, so maybe the guys would benefit from reading it. Per Mr. Harvey, a lot of guys were ready to rescind his "guy card" because he was giving away "secrets". Saw Mr. Harvey on a show and he said he wrote the book because of the women (daughters, aunts, sisters, friends, etc.) that he loves. Plus he's happily married and out of that game now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3810588;
    Over all, we don't require that they have respect. You teach people how to treat you.
    I have read Steve Harvey's book and it is good. Women must require a men to treat them with respect...some times we let people get away with treating us poorly and it gives them the idea that their actions are acceptable. If you don't let them get away with their bad behavior, they will know you won't tollerate it. If they know that if continue thier bad behavior they will be discarded, so they won't do it. There are always plenty of fish in the sea

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3811175;
    According to my son, "everybody" is reading this book, so maybe the guys would benefit from reading it. Per Mr. Harvey, a lot of guys were ready to rescind his "guy card" because he was giving away "secrets". Saw Mr. Harvey on a show and he said he wrote the book because of the women (daughters, aunts, sisters, friends, etc.) that he loves. Plus he's happily married and out of that game now.
    When I first saw Steve Harvey promoting this book on the Tyra Show, I was tempted to read and maybe I still will. I think I've learned most of those kinds of lessons the hard way, unfortunately.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;3810254;
    Justin was a major arse last night. Dude is overcompensating for the lack of something.

I thought Tyler and Taylor were cute.
    He needs intensive therapy to get real before he's going to be marriage material for someone, or even attract a girlfriend. I would have pushed him overboard off that boat after about 10 minutes of his unbearable "shtick."

He was really rude to Patti and the wardrobe advisor ... but were we supposed to believe they caught him unaware about looking through his closet? I think Patti often tries unsuccessfully to mimic the Fab Five from "Queer Eye" when she wants to make over these guys. There's only one Carson Kressley, and she ain't him! Sometimes she's more than a little rough around the edges personality-wise.

Also thought here we go again with putting her fiance on display at the beginning of the show (debate with Rabbi Shmuley). Yeah, we get it already ... she's finally getting married, and the guy's cute. And did she need to brag about buying him a $10,000 watch?

From the previews, looks like that horrible cougar millionairess is back next week. She seems to hate Patti, so why does she keep coming back?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3813431;
    From the previews, looks like that horrible cougar millionairess is back next week. She seems to hate Patti, so why does she keep coming back?
    I'm wondering if TPTB somehow "tricked" her into coming back, and made her believe she would have a good edit this time. I hope the preview of her walking out to the limo with her date - only to turn around and run back into the hotel - isn't what really happens. Who could do that to someone? From what I saw, the guy looked handsome, but I guess he was too "old" for her. She needs a reality check, as she isn't "all that." :nono

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3813432;
    I'm wondering if TPTB somehow "tricked" her into coming back, and made her believe she would have a good edit this time. I hope the preview of her walking out to the limo with her date - only to turn around and run back into the hotel - isn't what really happens. Who could do that to someone? From what I saw, the guy looked handsome, but I guess he was too "old" for her. She needs a reality check, as she isn't "all that." :nono
    I think this woman paid a great deal of money for the service and wanted to get her money's worth. She is a vile creature and she is ugly. I can't imagine she could find someone to put up with her crap.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3814093;
    I think this woman paid a great deal of money for the service and wanted to get her money's worth. She is a vile creature and she is ugly. I can't imagine she could find someone to put up with her crap.
    You're probably right, but I wish they would stop televising her. It just encourages her to keep coming back! Seriously, though, she must have a few screws loose .... after seeing how badly she came across last season, you would think she would want to stay far away from the cameras. If she's really a client, she could continue her search without revealing her craziness and arrogance.

That Shauna chick (the millionairess) is a b*&%h. She has the crazy eyes too. Definitely unstable.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She likes the television cameras.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I know I've only seen one episode but I am really not into this season. With all the other shows on right now, it just cannot compete. American Idol, Project Runway, RuPaul's Drag Race, Be Good Johnny Weir, The Entertainer's show... it just is kind of boring.

+ Reply to Thread