+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 127 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Justin was a major arse last night. Dude is overcompensating for the lack of something.

I thought Tyler and Taylor were cute.

FORT Fogey

"Lovesit" girl was totally on Paris Hilton's BFF show!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clsriley;3810224;
    It is hard to sound professional when you are talking about b@lls and peni$ all the time. She can be so crude, but I do like her methods for dating. I agree that a man should initiate the relationship...for some reason men have gotten away from persuing a woman.
    After having read some of Steve Harvey's book, I've come to understand that they've gotten away from persuing a woman because women have let them know that they don't HAVE to. With so many women choosing to chase the men, we've taught them to just sit back and wait. How embarassing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I think guys just have no respect these days. The guys on this show generally have no clue!

Over all, we don't require that they have respect. You teach people how to treat you.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3810588;
    Over all, we don't require that they have respect. You teach people how to treat you.
    Oh you mean, like, the victim is the cause of the crime? Oh I see.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

FORT Fogey

You are saying women somehow cause men to disrespect them? That is what I am asking. I don't think that that is what you mean. So I am asking.

Thank you for asking. No, I don't think that women cause men to disrespect them, as such; Steve Harvey was pointing out that, unlike in the past, women have stopped requiring men to respect them, so now the men take it (disrespect) for granted. The book is called Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. My 25 year old son came home talking about it, and was surprised to find out that I had it.

FORT Fogey

Perhaps that should be required reading for the millionaires on this show. Oh wait. It is written for women. Well, maybe the gold diggers should read it then. Or actually, being involved in a cattle call to meet a man with money is probably very inconsistent with what that book is about.

+ Reply to Thread