+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 127 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

  1. #411
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3804322;
    Had to comment on my own post b/c I just looked at the Bios from Millionaire Matchmaker, and saw that Chelsea "specializes in the Club's makeover division - helping both male and female clients find their 'best look. Yikes.
    Physician, heal thyself ??!!!!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  2. #412
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3804866;
    Physician, heal thyself ??!!!!!
    I'm surprised Patti "approved" the new look.

  3. #413
    FORT Fogey Coco46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    979

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3805371;
    I'm surprised Patti "approved" the new look.
    None of the people working for her look appropriate for the kind of business she has, including herself. Who would take them seriously!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

  4. #414
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco46;3805521;
    None of the people working for her look appropriate for the kind of business she has, including herself. Who would take them seriously!!!
    Just watched it last night ... my thoughts exactly! Patti complained that the girls recruited for the mixer weren't classy enough. Well, look around at your staff, lady, not to mention yourself! Maybe I don't get the whole LA vibe, but they all look like recruiters for a seedy escort service, not staff of an exclusive matchmaking service for millionaires. They need to get some makeover experts in there to redo the whole lot of them, Patti included. Is that Morticia Adams hairdo with the bangs glued down to one side the best that anyone could come up with for her? I also thought it was interesting that they emphasized her upcoming marriage and showed her fiance, as she has taken a lot of flak for not being married herself.
    Last edited by Lucky22; 01-23-2010 at 12:55 PM.

  5. #415
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3805613;
    Just watched it last night ... my thoughts exactly! Patti complained that the girls recruited for the mixer weren't classy enough. Well, look around at your staff, lady, not to mention yourself! Maybe I don't get the whole LA vibe, but they all look like recruiters for a seedy escort service, not staff of an exclusive matchmaking service for millionaires. They need to get some makeover experts in there to redo the whole lot of them, Patti included. Is that Morticia Adams hairdo with the bangs glued down to one side the best that anyone could come up with for her? I also thought it was interesting that they emphasized her upcoming marriage and showed her fiance, as she has taken a lot of flak for not being married herself.
    Totally agree.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  6. #416
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    That's why they stress you can't have sex. That is what makes this business NOT an escort service. It nearly is otherwise...

  7. #417
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,823

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Escorts don't have sex either (in theory) that's why they can have escort services pretty much anywhere because they are just there to "date." And then some of the really tricky ones go on dates in exchange for "gifts." The better the gift the better the date but by manipulating language they aren't trading goods and services for sexual encounters.

    If people had sex openly through a service then it would be considered prostitution.

    I still view her service as an escort service.

  8. #418
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,571

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    I wasn't suggesting that Patti's business is an escort service, or anything like that. Just saying the classless appearance of her staff is better suited to that kind of business, and gives that visual impression, than an upscale matchmaking service for millionaires. Maybe the clients wouldn't disregard Patti's advice so much and argue with her if she and the whole operation looked more classy and professional.

  9. #419
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    968

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    they all look like recruiters for a seedy escort service, not staff of an exclusive matchmaking service for millionaires
    I'm amazed that these "millionaires" would believe Patti's service was capable of finding the kind of women they say they want. If they were such clever entrepreneurs to become millionaires, I'd think they would be savvy enough to know Patti's business is a joke. She's coarse and vulgar, looks ridiculous for her age, and her staff is an embarrassment. Of course, some of these "millionaires" are no prize either, which may be the reason they're forced to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find someone, anyone who will fix them up with "hot chicks."

  10. #420
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    183

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;3805950;
    I'm amazed that these "millionaires" would believe Patti's service was capable of finding the kind of women they say they want. If they were such clever entrepreneurs to become millionaires, I'd think they would be savvy enough to know Patti's business is a joke. She's coarse and vulgar, looks ridiculous for her age, and her staff is an embarrassment. Of course, some of these "millionaires" are no prize either, which may be the reason they're forced to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find someone, anyone who will fix them up with "hot chicks."
    A+ comment. Would LOL again.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.