+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fan

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I don't care if it makes me a bitch, I wouldn't have hauled any of that junk to the truck with him. Especially not while wearing a dress.

What was Omar thinking? MAYBE if it was just a little bit of trash but that was a lot!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Fogey

Chelsea looks horrible with the new short, blonde hairstyle! And, wowza, her dress was too short. Not a good overall look on her. I remember how she looked the first season, and boy has being on TV affected her.

Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3802563;
    I don't care if it makes me a bitch, I wouldn't have hauled any of that junk to the truck with him. Especially not while wearing a dress.
    I'm with you.

The girl had on a mini dress and high heels for pete sake, not the kind of garb you wear for hauling trash. Omar is an idiot who's got a huge inferiority complex that he needs to deal with.

I loved that the other guy dated outside his "norm" and had a great time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Omar was kicking himself, too. He reminds me of my son when he refuses to admit that I am right about something.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

So he learned a lesson. Often young people get too caught up obsessing over a single idea. Omar thought a girl could prove herself by hauling trash with him. Now he knows better.

Agreed on Chelsea. It's like she received a makeover from someone who is trying desperately to copy something he saw on a French runway, but has no idea how to apply it. Rachel looks even more ridiculous, if that were possible. She and Destin are cartoon characters. I can't believe they named their baby "Sin." What exactly is the point of that?

It's hard to process this and maintain the illusion Patti is trying to create of a real matchmaking service. Anyone notice that the intro replaced the words "98% success rate" with "very high success rate?" If I were a millionaire and looking for match-making, I would steer far, far away from what she's trying to present here.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I noticed that Patty got rid of her bangs this season.
    I think she'd look better with a more face framing hairstyle. She's trying to look too young and hip and doesn't come off as either.
    And te too short skirts are not at all flattering.
    What's annoying is that she always rips others apart for their hair, makeup, clothes. I don't think she ever looks in the mirror.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3804065;
    I noticed that Patty got rid of her bangs this season.
    I think she'd look better with a more face framing hairstyle. She's trying to look too young and hip and doesn't come off as either.
    And te too short skirts are not at all flattering.
    What's annoying is that she always rips others apart for their hair, makeup, clothes. I don't think she ever looks in the mirror.

i agree she is like 45 she needs to stop dressing like she is 22...she also needs to engage a filter between her thoughts and her mouth...lol...even though i am very outspoken and i appreciate it sometimes every thought that enters your brain does not need to exit your mouth
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3804136;
    i agree she is like 45 she needs to stop dressing like she is 22...she also needs to engage a filter between her thoughts and her mouth...lol...even though i am very outspoken and i appreciate it sometimes every thought that enters your brain does not need to exit your mouth
    I noticed Chelsea, and "what's his name" (the guy who works there with a ridiculous job title of COO ) are also way too blunt and outspoken in their comments to the girls/guys wanting to date the millionaires. I, especially, noticed it in the most recent episode. I remember from the first season, Chelsea had a hard time with Patti's abrasive style and talk. Maybe it's just for TV drama, though. Who knows.

(Oh...just remembered "what's his name" is Destin. )

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3803089;
    Chelsea looks horrible with the new short, blonde hairstyle! And, wowza, her dress was too short. Not a good overall look on her. I remember how she looked the first season, and boy has being on TV affected her.
    Had to comment on my own post b/c I just looked at the Bios from Millionaire Matchmaker, and saw that Chelsea "specializes in the Club's makeover division - helping both male and female clients find their 'best look. Yikes.

+ Reply to Thread