+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 127 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1266
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

  1. #401
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    183

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    I don't care if it makes me a bitch, I wouldn't have hauled any of that junk to the truck with him. Especially not while wearing a dress.

  2. #402
    FORT Fogey RealityLovesMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,449

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    What was Omar thinking? MAYBE if it was just a little bit of trash but that was a lot!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

  3. #403
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Chelsea looks horrible with the new short, blonde hairstyle! And, wowza, her dress was too short. Not a good overall look on her. I remember how she looked the first season, and boy has being on TV affected her.

  4. #404
    FORT Fogey ASassyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by thetortfeasor;3802563;
    I don't care if it makes me a bitch, I wouldn't have hauled any of that junk to the truck with him. Especially not while wearing a dress.
    I'm with you.

    The girl had on a mini dress and high heels for pete sake, not the kind of garb you wear for hauling trash. Omar is an idiot who's got a huge inferiority complex that he needs to deal with.

    I loved that the other guy dated outside his "norm" and had a great time.

  5. #405
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    24,348

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Omar was kicking himself, too. He reminds me of my son when he refuses to admit that I am right about something.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  6. #406
    Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    From Here to Eternity
    Posts
    1,149

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    So he learned a lesson. Often young people get too caught up obsessing over a single idea. Omar thought a girl could prove herself by hauling trash with him. Now he knows better.

    Agreed on Chelsea. It's like she received a makeover from someone who is trying desperately to copy something he saw on a French runway, but has no idea how to apply it. Rachel looks even more ridiculous, if that were possible. She and Destin are cartoon characters. I can't believe they named their baby "Sin." What exactly is the point of that?

    It's hard to process this and maintain the illusion Patti is trying to create of a real matchmaking service. Anyone notice that the intro replaced the words "98% success rate" with "very high success rate?" If I were a millionaire and looking for match-making, I would steer far, far away from what she's trying to present here.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

  7. #407
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,113

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    I noticed that Patty got rid of her bangs this season.
    I think she'd look better with a more face framing hairstyle. She's trying to look too young and hip and doesn't come off as either.
    And te too short skirts are not at all flattering.
    What's annoying is that she always rips others apart for their hair, makeup, clothes. I don't think she ever looks in the mirror.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  8. #408
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3804065;
    I noticed that Patty got rid of her bangs this season.
    I think she'd look better with a more face framing hairstyle. She's trying to look too young and hip and doesn't come off as either.
    And te too short skirts are not at all flattering.
    What's annoying is that she always rips others apart for their hair, makeup, clothes. I don't think she ever looks in the mirror.


    i agree she is like 45 she needs to stop dressing like she is 22...she also needs to engage a filter between her thoughts and her mouth...lol...even though i am very outspoken and i appreciate it sometimes every thought that enters your brain does not need to exit your mouth
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  9. #409
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3804136;
    i agree she is like 45 she needs to stop dressing like she is 22...she also needs to engage a filter between her thoughts and her mouth...lol...even though i am very outspoken and i appreciate it sometimes every thought that enters your brain does not need to exit your mouth
    I noticed Chelsea, and "what's his name" (the guy who works there with a ridiculous job title of COO ) are also way too blunt and outspoken in their comments to the girls/guys wanting to date the millionaires. I, especially, noticed it in the most recent episode. I remember from the first season, Chelsea had a hard time with Patti's abrasive style and talk. Maybe it's just for TV drama, though. Who knows.

    (Oh...just remembered "what's his name" is Destin. )

  10. #410
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    866

    Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3803089;
    Chelsea looks horrible with the new short, blonde hairstyle! And, wowza, her dress was too short. Not a good overall look on her. I remember how she looked the first season, and boy has being on TV affected her.
    Had to comment on my own post b/c I just looked at the Bios from Millionaire Matchmaker, and saw that Chelsea "specializes in the Club's makeover division - helping both male and female clients find their 'best look. Yikes.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.