+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 127 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fan

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

GIRL FROM HOTEL OF LOVE
    Josie...Farmer takes a wife
    Cara...Mama's Boys
    CJ : true beauty

yes...the bottom of the reality barrel

what a fake show LOL

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2819486;
    Add me and my two daughters and now my granddaughter to the list of natural reds. I wasn't too happy about it as a kid growing up, as I was the ONLY redhead. But the day my older daughter was born, I was totally thrilled that she had red hair. When my younger daughter was born we knew she would be a girl, but were totally surprised she too had red hair. When my granddaughter was born, my son called from the hospital to tell us of her arrival and when he said, "Ma, guess what? She is a redhead!" I laughed and cried simultaneously. I still get quite the kick out of all of us being out in public together, say a restaurant, and having people look and comment on the red.

Guys were always attracted to my red hair. My daughters beaus have also said that they have loved the red hair too.

So I don't know what the heck Patti was thinking!
    CHRISTINE CEARFOSS (THE REDHEAD CONTESTANT ON ONE EPISODE OF MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER) LOOKED SO WEIRD - SICKLY AND NERVOUS. SHE SAID SHE WAS A MENTAL HEALTH SUPERVISOR. THAT WOMAN NEEDS HELP.

Hadn't seen this show in quite a while and tuned in the other night. It must have been a repeat. Gay man and hypnotist were in the show.
    It seems Patti has a new office support person - a gal with blue bangs and tattoed sleeves. I'm pretty sure I've seen her somewhere else. If I were to ever avail myself of Patti's services, I would run for the hills after seeing the Mohawked guy and the Blue Gal!
    I cannot understand why Patti feels the need to make over so many of her clients. Both she and her staff can use makeovers way more than any of their clients!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Blue Gal is Mohawk Guy's girlfriend I believe.

Is this show still on?

Yeah I thought blue-bang girl and Mohawk Guy were on the first season. I remember Patti telling them that they should not move in and live together without being married....or at least engaged.

The second season is definitely over and I don't know when the next season will start.....if there is a third season.

Thanks, MamaC, I've only seen a few episodes of this show and I didn't know it was on last year.
    Oh, so Patti hired 2 people who are living together and are boyfriend/girlfriend? To work together in the office for her? THis show is just way too staged even for reality TV!!
    Matchmaker, heal thyself........
    To Thine Own Self Be True

The guy was always working there and then in a later season she needed extra office staff and hired his girlfriend.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar

Third season starts tomorrow, right?

Guilty pleasure. Can't help feeling the "millionaires" are all like that real estate guy who Fox promoted a few years back, though, and the contestants are all the wannabe actresses who couldn't get cast on the Bachelor.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog;3801607;
    Third season starts tomorrow, right?

Guilty pleasure. Can't help feeling the "millionaires" are all like that real estate guy who Fox promoted a few years back, though, and the contestants are all the wannabe actresses who couldn't get cast on the Bachelor.
    It starts tonight! I am so excited!

Omar has the worst social skills I've seen in a while on this show.

+ Reply to Thread