+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 127 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3442620;
    No comments yet on the season finale? I thought it was one of the best shows. Glad Patti let that hypnotist guy have a piece of her mind (wish we could have heard more) for "testing' his date. I'm not superficial about liking someone for money or possessions, but I would have told him off and left after he admitted he had been playing a game with me. As far as the gay guy, Patti was a bit over the top, I thought, proclaiming every five minutes about how much she loves "the gays." It became obnoxious and patronizing. Okay, we get it, you love gays. Now do your job and just shut up about it.
    my cable was out Thursday and Friday so I didn't get to see it until about 1 this morning..lol ITA with your statement about Patti being over the top about the gay man...but of course he has been the most NORMAL guy I have seen on her show all season...they guy he picked looked familiar though...I think he is another reality show cast off...and i sure hope he told his parents he was gay before this show aired...as a mother I wouldnt' want to find out that way...as for ZEBRA man...I wouldn't have accepted him to begin with into her "club" but since she did...she needs to take time to listen to him..even though he was a jerk...I hope she does not treat her "paying" customers this way...because if she does she will be out of business soon.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3442620;
    No comments yet on the season finale? I thought it was one of the best shows. Glad Patti let that hypnotist guy have a piece of her mind (wish we could have heard more) for "testing' his date. I'm not superficial about liking someone for money or possessions, but I would have told him off and left after he admitted he had been playing a game with me. As far as the gay guy, Patti was a bit over the top, I thought, proclaiming every five minutes about how much she loves "the gays." It became obnoxious and patronizing. Okay, we get it, you love gays. Now do your job and just shut up about it.
    Viva La Gay!

She was pretty obnoxious about it.

FORT Fogey

"Are you a top or a bottom", oh good god. Yes, she is hopelessly naive about gay men.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3442689;
    "Are you a top or a bottom", oh good god. Yes, she is hopelessly naive about gay men.
    I thought she almost seem obsessed about the mans sex life and what/how he did things in his bedroom...Gay or Straight..doesn't matter...what you do in your bedroom and how you do it is YOUR business...not information to be shared with the viewing public

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am sure that there was a different way to ask that question. That was totally tacky and inappropriated.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Patti is worried about ZEBRA man tarnishing her reputation...I hate to be the bearer of bad news Patti..but you have already done that all by yourself since all you seem to care about is how you can part a fool from his money and not bothering to really check into the background of a person you "accept" into your club....she has said many many times..she doesn't accept everyone......I would think if she was really that picky..2/3 of these guys they show on tv would have never been allowed in

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3442689;
    I was shocked that she asked him that - what business is it of hers? Did any of you see his face - he was aghast and didn't know how to respond. Yes, she was waaay over the top in her enthusiasm about getting a new gay client. However, she should do her homework and get a little more perspective about "gays" as she calls them if she plans to cater to this clientele. Most of them are pretty normal guys who just have a romantic interest in other men instead of women. This guy was one of those.

As for the hypnotist - what a JERK! His date was funny and didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3444386;
    I was shocked that she asked him that - what business is it of hers? Did any of you see his face - he was aghast and didn't know how to respond. Yes, she was waaay over the top in her enthusiasm about getting a new gay client. However, she should do her homework and get a little more perspective about "gays" as she calls them if she plans to cater to this clientele. Most of them are pretty normal guys who just have a romantic interest in other men instead of women. This guy was one of those.

As for the hypnotist - what a JERK! His date was funny and didn't deserve to be treated that way.
    lol...he was the most "normal" guy I saw all season..but the guy he picked..I swear I have seen him on another show but can't place him..anyone have any ideas?????

FORT Fan

Ugggh...

how many reality vets can Patti find to come on this fake show??

the guy from that ridiculous model show was on there too

can we make a list of all the reality show losers who have been on here?

the gal from the hotel of love show....the gal from "Mama's Boys"....and how many more??

can we get a list LOL?? thanks

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3444398;
    lol...he was the most "normal" guy I saw all season..but the guy he picked..I swear I have seen him on another show but can't place him..anyone have any ideas?????
    He looked familiar to me too. I think he is an actor, rather than a reality show "star". But, then maybe he just looks like someone we've seen before - kind of a standard blond type guy.

+ Reply to Thread