+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 127 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3434161;
    CJ was a jerk on True Beauty and a jerk on this show. So far, two "reality stars" from previous shows have been in Patti's "stable" of fix ups - CJ and Cara (from Mama's Boys). I think these pseudo-actor wannabe's wander around and apply for any realty show they can get on so they can extend their 5 minutes of fame. I think the word is "fame wh**es". This is narcissism at its peak. I think anyone who really loves having cameras following them around recording every moment of their lives (no matter how disgusting or embarrassing) has got to be excessively in need of attention. The exceptions would be the contests like Amazing Race, Survivor, etc. At least, those shows are challenges and test the mettle of the participants and I can relate to people who like to test and challenge themselves.

In addition to Cara and CJ, there was that Josie chick who was on that show, "The Farmer Takes a Wife" or something like that. She was the girl who crashed one of Patti's parties and had to be kicked out!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3435352;
    In addition to Cara and CJ, there was that Josie chick who was on that show, "The Farmer Takes a Wife" or something like that. She was the girl who crashed one of Patti's parties and had to be kicked out!
    Which episode was CJ on? I remember Cara from True Beauty but not necessarily CJ.

I believe he was on last week's show. I missed it, but hope to catch it when it repeats before the new episode this week.

And Cara was on that show, Mama's Boys, not True Beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3435352;
    And in addition to that was Dallas from Rock of Love (first edition) and Charm School (second edition).

I have always wondered, if this program is real, why would Patti hire such an unprofessional looking crew?? IMHO Patti does not come off as a professional MM or a professional anything for that matter. The way she talks to everyone is awful.

Any millionaire in my area would certainly not have to hire someone to find them a date..LOL!!!

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3438247;
    I have always wondered, if this program is real, why would Patti hire such an unprofessional looking crew?? IMHO Patti does not come off as a professional MM or a professional anything for that matter. The way she talks to everyone is awful.

Any millionaire in my area would certainly not have to hire someone to find them a date..LOL!!!
    Agree!! She really doesn't have the kind of class she should have working with high-end clients. Her office staff, especially the goth couple, would tend to scare off potential clients (at least they would me). But then why would a rich guy hire a matchmaker and pay big bucks when they could find the same type of girls she has in her "stable" in any singles night club in L.A.

There used to be a show on A&E about a matchmaker from Buffalo, NY. She seemed more authentic than Patti. Now that I know she is picking guys and girls out of the reality show recycle bin, her credibility has gone way down in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3438391;
    There used to be a show on A&E about a matchmaker from Buffalo, NY. She seemed more authentic than Patti. Now that I know she is picking guys and girls out of the reality show recycle bin, her credibility has gone way down in my book!
    I mentioned that show a few pages ago. I loved that show. She was a yenta, too, and quite funny.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3438391;
    Yes. This show is cast, staged and scripted. We don't even know if she has a real business seperate from this ridiculous thing. She probably does and I do believe those are her real life employees. Her relationship with them feels like it is established. The acting with some of these "contestants" is pathetic.

I have noticed that each show has a "lesson". The most recent was what happens when you sleep with someone too soon. He would have asked her out again if only to bed her again, for cryin' out loud.

FORT Fogey

No comments yet on the season finale? I thought it was one of the best shows. Glad Patti let that hypnotist guy have a piece of her mind (wish we could have heard more) for "testing' his date. I'm not superficial about liking someone for money or possessions, but I would have told him off and left after he admitted he had been playing a game with me. As far as the gay guy, Patti was a bit over the top, I thought, proclaiming every five minutes about how much she loves "the gays." It became obnoxious and patronizing. Okay, we get it, you love gays. Now do your job and just shut up about it.

+ Reply to Thread