+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 127 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Newbie

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

You found someone for you? I have yet to meet a millionaire for me on this show. I guess I will have to just keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3426753;
    Ari was ADORABLE! Probably the most respectable guy EVER on the show.
    I think Patrick was a very respectable & nice guy as well. Shy & came across a bit boring, yeah. But a real gentlemen & classy, from what I remembered.

Which is probably one of the reasons why he's still in his relationship w/Lola.

LG.

anyone watching tonight recognize the CJ guy that Patty had lined up for Farrah (but she didn't pick him)? I swear he was on another reality show, but I can't remember which one. someone refresh my memory, please.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Was he the guy that was on True Beauty?
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes, he was! He certainly didn't put his best foot forward on this show, did he? Who, in this country, hasn't heard of Des Moines, Iowa?

I want to believe that he was just having a seriously off day. I was embarrassed for him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3431158;

I want to believe that he was just having a seriously off day. I was embarrassed for him.
    I was more embarassed for the guy that had to hear that Psychologist say vagina probably 15 times. "Vaginas don't talk, vaginas don't smile....."
    Seriously, did Bravo give her a bonus for each time she said it?
    CYA

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3431745;
    I was more embarassed for the guy that had to hear that Psychologist say vagina probably 15 times. "Vaginas don't talk, vaginas don't smile....."
    Seriously, did Bravo give her a bonus for each time she said it?
    my husband came from the other room and was like WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING? because he heard the word vagina so many times.

Who is John Galt?

CJ was a jerk on True Beauty and a jerk on this show. So far, two "reality stars" from previous shows have been in Patti's "stable" of fix ups - CJ and Cara (from Mama's Boys). I think these pseudo-actor wannabe's wander around and apply for any realty show they can get on so they can extend their 5 minutes of fame. I think the word is "fame wh**es". This is narcissism at its peak. I think anyone who really loves having cameras following them around recording every moment of their lives (no matter how disgusting or embarrassing) has got to be excessively in need of attention. The exceptions would be the contests like Amazing Race, Survivor, etc. At least, those shows are challenges and test the mettle of the participants and I can relate to people who like to test and challenge themselves.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's called getting a paycheck, and it's honest money, so I don't see the problem.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar

I kinda get the feeling that a lot of the "millionaires" who go on the show aren't really as interested in finding a mate as they are just plugging their products on TV.

Anyhoo, when I first started watching this show I really didn't like Patty that much, but the more I've seen the more I like her. I didn't necessarily agree with her advice to Farrah about the guy who admitted he had cheated in his last relationship. He seemed very sincere that he had made a mistake and had paid the price for it. It's always best to be honest, yet if he had lied to her about it Patty wouldn't have had a problem with it.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread