+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 127 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Something about the computer guy didn't quite ring true to me. He was so immature, classless and tacky in the way he looked and behaved. It's hard for me to believe that exquisitely decorated palatial estate is really his. Yes, I know it was professionally decorated, but I don't think he even had the taste to work with a decorator to produce that result. It was like the guy was someone the producers scraped off the street and stuck him in that mansion for purposes of the show. I wouldn't be surprised. How did they say he made hundreds of millions ... by providing Internet money-exchange services to South American businesses? Huh? When he meets with clients, does he pee behind the hedges?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Money certainly doesn't ensure class.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Seems like he would need to have some degree of sophistication and class to meet with other businessmen and gain their trust and respect. I don't think that crude, childish guy could even fake it if he tried!

OMG PATTI...TMI...I know you didn't say that a quick way for a guy to get a BJ from a woman was to bring her chocolates...someone needs to keep an eye out on chocolate sales tomorrow in the country...i love that the guy behind the mirror brought his mom...gave me serious memories of "momma's boys' and not one girl was good enough..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I didn't get the whole issue this week with Teal, the model type, crying to Patti about having had sex with Zagros. She was almost acting as if she had been raped. All I remember her saying about why she was so upset was that it wasn't good for her. I know about Patti's rules, but are we supposed to believe she never had sex before outside a committed relationship and therefore was emotionally devastated by the experience, or was it all because she didn't have the Big O? Zagros and his whole clan were ridiculous, with all their different requirements for his mate, from baby-bearing hips to housekeeping to the ability to financially support Zagros if he can't work. Yeesh! If this was all scripted by the producers, they really outdid themselves this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3424540;
    I didn't get the whole issue this week with Teal, the model type, crying to Patti about having had sex with Zagros. She was almost acting as if she had been raped. All I remember her saying about why she was so upset was that it wasn't good for her. I know about Patti's rules, but are we supposed to believe she never had sex before outside a committed relationship and therefore was emotionally devastated by the experience, or was it all because she didn't have the Big O? Zagros and his whole clan were ridiculous, with all their different requirements for his mate, from baby-bearing hips to housekeeping to the ability to financially support Zagros if he can't work. Yeesh! If this was all scripted by the producers, they really outdid themselves this time.
    i think she was crying more for the fact that MAYBE JUST MAYBE she had the chance to snatch herself a millionaire..he was really into her but instead of giving the guy a chance to get to know her and CHASE her..she jumped into bed with him and we all know what happens when you jump that fast into bed with a man...they have NO RESPECT for you and you get DUMPED..and I think that is what she was really upset about..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Thanks, BF. Your explanation makes sense. I seem to remember him acting surprised when on the phone w/Patti, and she told him Teal didn't enjoy having sex with him. It was like he had no idea! She must have faked having a good time, or else he's an insensitive jerk (probably a bit of both). Telling a man the sex wasn't great is usually the kiss of death to any possible relationship, too.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh well....lousy is lousy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Who is John Galt?

I liked the cute little Jewish guy, Ari. He was just my type - cute, sweet, smart, shy, and a gentleman. Throw in rich too, and he shouldn't have any trouble getting an equally sweet, smart girl. He's my favorite so far of all the bachelors she has had on the show.

Zagros, on the other hand . . ewww! Not attractive at all, greasy looking, cocky personality, and a mama's boy to boot. So not a good catch. Who cares if he has money. Teal over reaction to his bedding her was telling. He must have forced the issue and been rough. Just because she didn't have the big O the first time was nothing to get unnerved about. I doubt most women do experience fulfillment the first time they have sex with a new man. Fear of the unknown and anticipation can often interfere with satisfaction on both sides.
    Last edited by aname2; 04-27-2009 at 03:35 PM.

FORT Fogey

Ari was ADORABLE! Probably the most respectable guy EVER on the show.

+ Reply to Thread