+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 127 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Newbie

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

This is priceless! I found an web article about Stanger and the author claims that before Stanger became a matchmaker, she worked in fashion, and get this.... for a PSYCHIC HOTLINE!
    I knew this women was full of crap, but seriously, she worked for a psychic network!!!

I'm liking this show. I like her straight talk way of doing things. I'm sure a lot of these millionaires are not used to being told "no". While I don't share the same sentiment as she does about redheads, her bluntness caused a iced tea through the nose moment.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

A few of the men on this show act gayish to me and not really into women.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2772949;
    I'm liking this show. I like her straight talk way of doing things. I'm sure a lot of these millionaires are not used to being told "no". While I don't share the same sentiment as she does about redheads, her bluntness caused a iced tea through the nose moment.
    This is exactly what I thought. That little pocket of humanity -- and I use that word loosely -- in that part of the country is completely self-absorbed and out of touch with what the rest of us consider the real world. It's all about looks and wealth. And for the two guys in this first episode it seems to be about finding a woman totally on their terms. Um, what about the preferences of the woman? There will be two people in the allegedly-desired lifetime relationship, yes?

If those millionaire guys are looking for the REAL deal, they need to listen to Patti.

As for Sex Toy Boy, he's either beyond clueless or he just wanted media exposure for his business. Actions speak louder than words. What he's saying is that he wants a fun-loving cutie pie who won't challenge him to become a grown-up. If he wants to be Peter Pan forever, bully for him. But what's he doing on THIS show if that's the case???

LG.

I thought this show was entertaining, and I wasn't turned off by Dave nearly as much as I was by "I haven't seen a movie made in the last 2 decades, but want to date a 20 year old" dude. I think Patti tries to manage expectations and wants her clients to find someone compatible, but like prior posters have said, some of these guys are used to getting everything their way and don't give a rip about other's opinion. Which may be fine for a one-night stand, but that doesn't seem to be the type of woman they want for a relationship, so they may need to GROW UP a little, which I think Patti is trying to steer them towards. I like the other match-maker show (what's it called, out of Buffalo, NY, not Millionaires but regular folks). THat is a fun show too.

There is a reason that these people are still single.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

this is such a waste of a tv slot! i cant even begin to go on with what sort of annoyance this show conjurs up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Newport Ex-pat;2773085;
    This is exactly what I thought. That little pocket of humanity -- and I use that word loosely -- in that part of the country is completely self-absorbed and out of touch with what the rest of us consider the real world. It's all about looks and wealth. And for the two guys in this first episode it seems to be about finding a woman totally on their terms. Um, what about the preferences of the woman? There will be two people in the allegedly-desired lifetime relationship, yes?

If those millionaire guys are looking for the REAL deal, they need to listen to Patti.

As for Sex Toy Boy, he's either beyond clueless or he just wanted media exposure for his business. Actions speak louder than words. What he's saying is that he wants a fun-loving cutie pie who won't challenge him to become a grown-up. If he wants to be Peter Pan forever, bully for him. But what's he doing on THIS show if that's the case???

I felt sex toy boy was gay or bisexual. What man likes to dance on a poll and give lapdances??? Maybe it's just me.....

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2775472;
    I felt sex toy boy was gay or bisexual. What man likes to dance on a poll and give lapdances??? Maybe it's just me.....
    Yeah, he SURE WAS workin' that pole like a pro... That girl didn't know what to do. She looked dumfounded.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

To the guy who is 40 something dressing like a rock star.....you look ridiculous and you're very ugly.

To the rest of the men....all gay. (just my opinion) Nothing wrong with being gay, just don't go on a show looking for women.

I like Patti's directness and ability to get to the point. Jillian on tonight's episode is wierd , in a creepy serial killer kinda way....
    Never Grow a Wishbone where a Backbone oughta Be

+ Reply to Thread