+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I think this show is a lot more staged than some of the others. Between the eyeball licking and the.......I'm looking for an intelligent conversation, even though I do nothing but go to the spa and get my hair done every other day.......
    And that guy's over the top mohawk haircut will NOT curry favor with million dollar clients.
    This show is just totally over the top even for Bravo :nono
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think that they'll care one whit about his hair...after all, how long can his personal fad last? At least he stands out from the crowd and is easily identifiable. He's obviously a man who likes (hair) adventure and change! I love his daring! He's not like every other person walking down the street, that's for sure.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

WHOOOOOOOO Patty telling that girl she didn't like the way she did her hair and told her she would be pissed if she didnt' do "exactly" what Patti told her to do...its the same girl that we saw in the previews her telling her that she would blacklist her...I have usually enjoyed this show but IMO Patti is getting a little too big for her britches

and I personally ..wouldn't look twice at either of these guys tonight...i don't care how much money they have or what ball team they play for..

Alex didn't get the makeover but I dont' see her telling him that she will black list him or make sure he gets banned
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I have to say, I just found this show recently and I am loving it! And each week, it's a fun game of name that reality star....I've seen Dallas from Rock of Love, the lady from Split Ends and Cara "I didn't even get a date!" from Momma's Boys. Patty is so funny to me the way she tells it like it is.

But I agree with not EVER seeing anything in the guys last night no matter how much money they have. That basketball player was not cute and had zero personality....ugh, it was killing me how boring he was. And the other guy with the unbuttoned shirt and that hair...WOW. I don't mind the longer hair on guys, my little boy has it, but we don't ever part it in the middle and scrunch it!

I have not seen the episode, yet, where Patti said she would blacklist the girl...I think that was so totally uncalled for. :nono

Patti is no one in this world, sorry but I would not be scared of this woman. I would laugh in her face and tell her to try. The only black balling she could do is to her sleazy clients and that's about it.

I think Patti needs to get over herself.

Quote Originally Posted by GranolaMama;3402101;
    I have to say, I just found this show recently and I am loving it! And each week, it's a fun game of name that reality star....I've seen Dallas from Rock of Love, the lady from Split Ends and Cara "I didn't even get a date!" from Momma's Boys. Patty is so funny to me the way she tells it like it is.

Cara was the dumb one that went out with JimmyB, wasn't she? I knew I had seen her on something before. At least she got a date this time.

Dallas's appearance was amusing.

And don't forget Josie from Farmer Wants a Wife. I missed her first appearance, but apparently she is back next week.

I was totally rooting for the shaggy looking guy and his date last night. it really looked like they were interested in each other. I was bummed when at the end of the show it said they went out once more and he apparently blew it.

Quote Originally Posted by GranolaMama;3402101;

But I agree with not EVER seeing anything in the guys last night no matter how much money they have. That basketball player was not cute and had zero personality....ugh, it was killing me how boring he was. And the other guy with the unbuttoned shirt and that hair...WOW. I don't mind the longer hair on guys, my little boy has it, but we don't ever part it in the middle and scrunch it!
    Can you imagine those guys? That basketball player was indescribably boring. Painful to watch.

The gal who said she was a grandaughter of Jerry Lewis was slightly annoying too. I mean she was just too giggly, and way to willing to be okay with cleaning this dork's house....in a French maid's outfit, no less....

I usually watch the show while on FORT and glance at it every now and then. But, more times than not, I miss the ending where it states what happened to these happy couples.

What did it say about Jerry's grandaughter and the bball player?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3402454;
    The gal who said she was a grandaughter of Jerry Lewis was slightly annoying too. I mean she was just too giggly, and way to willing to be okay with cleaning this dork's house....in a French maid's outfit, no less....

I usually watch the show while on FORT and glance at it every now and then. But, more times than not, I miss the ending where it states what happened to these happy couples.

What did it say about Jerry's grandaughter and the bball player?
    It didn't say anything about them, just that he is still playing the field. By the end of the show, he had already texted her to tell her he wasn't really interested.

Thanks rockytop!

+ Reply to Thread