+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 127 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I saw the episode with the female millionaire, too. Had to say I agreed with the millionaire's initial assessment of Patty. The latter definitely crosses the line. And, to me, the show just seemed overly staged and unrealistic. I just don't see that this woman would have come back to Patty simply because Patty's male helper called her to set it up. The male helper would have scared the beejesus out of me and I'd have run for the hills. I tend to think this woman would have, as well. Good TV but totally un-reality.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

What bothered me about the stylist was that she was too contrived and superficial. I could not believe she was shooting in a little black dress and heels!
    I saw her on an episode of Split Ends and she was very annoying and rude. I believe that she said she would never have an overweight person in her salon working for her. I thought her eyes showed little to no emotion. I laughed when she said she saw herself with an Ashton Kutcher! She thinks she's Demi Moore!?
    I have a friend who is older and looking but she wants someone within her age range, 5 to 10 years older or younger doesn't matter to her (50's age range). She, too, watched the show and commented that the stylist was crazy to want to be "a Purse" for a younger guy. My friend says that you reach a certain age and you will be either "a nurse or a purse."
    I think the woman was looking for a nice accessory.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"a nurse or a purse."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3395394;
    "a nurse or a purse."
    yea I like that one..but since I am 42 i think I will stick with option 3 which is staying alone ...lol...i don't want to be a nurse..a purse...a momma to any man...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3395371;
    What bothered me about the stylist was that she was too contrived and superficial. I could not believe she was shooting in a little black dress and heels!
    I saw her on an episode of Split Ends and she was very annoying and rude. I believe that she said she would never have an overweight person in her salon working for her. I thought her eyes showed little to no emotion. I laughed when she said she saw herself with an Ashton Kutcher! She thinks she's Demi Moore!?
    I have a friend who is older and looking but she wants someone within her age range, 5 to 10 years older or younger doesn't matter to her (50's age range). She, too, watched the show and commented that the stylist was crazy to want to be "a Purse" for a younger guy. My friend says that you reach a certain age and you will be either "a nurse or a purse."
    I think the woman was looking for a nice accessory.
    I highly doubt she went on the show for "luv". She went on it to gain exposure for her business. Her comments about Patty were strategic in nature IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3394849;
    [/B]

Thank you so much. I knew she'd been on a reality show. Couldn't remember which one. Sorry, but if she passes the Getty all the time, she needs to get a clue about who and what the Getty is about. I guess she thinks it's a day spa.
    I had to agree with Jimmy D. I would have said the same to this girl if she'd been in my limo. Loved the part about not being taken seriously in the NY finance world. Obviously, they saw she didn't have a brain immediately. Cara, get over yourself, you're really not that hot.
    Yes, thanks for being the place I can always rely on to refesh my memory! I knew I knew her from somewhere! I couldn't believe she got the date, even if it was with that arrogant guy (who is no prize). But then she got trashed - and it really amped up her personality in a bad way. I thought it was so funny when she kept saying she was attracted to the mental part of a man - like she's such an intellegent person and great conversationalist who needs to be challenged - haha!! And where does she get the money to have her hair done every other day? I've never heard of such a thing!!

This girl has got to be the identical twin sister to The Scarecrow, from The Wizard of Oz.
    "If I only had a brain..."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3396475;
    This girl has got to be the identical twin sister to The Scarecrow, from The Wizard of Oz.
    "If I only had a brain..."
    I thought more along the lines of the Scarecrow's great-granddaughter. She was not from this world. Actually, she made the OC wives look like they had actually finished a book.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3394849;
    [/B]

Thank you so much. I knew she'd been on a reality show. Couldn't remember which one. Sorry, but if she passes the Getty all the time, she needs to get a clue about who and what the Getty is about. I guess she thinks it's a day spa.
    I had to agree with Jimmy D. I would have said the same to this girl if she'd been in my limo. Loved the part about not being taken seriously in the NY finance world. Obviously, they saw she didn't have a brain immediately. Cara, get over yourself, you're really not that hot.
    I suspect she is an actress and her behavior on that date was an act. Her bio on Momma's boys says she is a singer and musician. It is not a far stretch to see her grab some gigs as a reality plant.

The wild woman who loved threesomes and was very forward on the date with the sex toy millionaire was clearly acting and not doing a good job at all! There is a lot of scripting on this show.

She wasn't acting when she licked his eyeball!!!!
    She's a freak!!!

And you know how when you drink, the truth comes out.....I honestly think that woman was as ditzy as she was behaving! I hate stupid people. And that 'little girl' voice??? I was just glad that he was disgusted with her stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread