+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 127 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3389212;
    no Fleiss is the producer of the bachelor/bachelorette I think it is Mike Fleiss but Heidi is a cousin of his
    And a "madam" to the stars. Well, a former madam. She was busted and had to stop. During the court proceedings, there were rumors that her address book of famous clients would become public...Several names did surface but I can't recall who they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3389928;
    And a "madam" to the stars. Well, a former madam. She was busted and had to stop. During the court proceedings, there were rumors that her address book of famous clients would become public...Several names did surface but I can't recall who they were.
    Sorry, this isn't really on-topic, but Charlie Sheen was one of the names & more "active" clients.

you know i quit watching AI because IMO Simon went from giving constructive cristism and trying to help to being rude, crude and socially unacceptable....sad to say..even though i have enjoyed this show I am starting to feel this way about Patti...yes she usually tells is like it is and i respect that but i think she missed an important lesson ....USING A FILTER..I don't think she realizes just how rude and nasty and abrasive she comes across sometimes...i think talking about how much money she was getting from this client shouldn't be on tv and it made her look like that was all she cared about..she wanted that money and she wanted it NOW

LMAO Whiney Cara from "momma's boys" is on the show tonight she came to a casting call...lol

i am sure ya'll remember her...the "I didn't even get a date" girl
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-26-2009 at 11:19 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3394749;
    LMAO Whiney Cara from "momma's boys" is on the show tonight she came to a casting call...lol

I remembered her right away, lol. This show is becoming 'spot the reality star'. At least she got a date this time, even if it is that obnoxious Italian guy.

Are girls in Hollywood that desperate to be famous? That they bounce from show to show? sheesh....

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3394761;
    I remembered her right away, lol. This show is becoming 'spot the reality star'. At least she got a date this time, even if it is that obnoxious Italian guy.

Are girls in Hollywood that desperate to be famous? That they bounce from show to show? sheesh....
    but it didn't take him long to get the picture and I quote "she is the biggest air head I have ever seen"...lmao

I DID NOT like what I heard her say in the upcoming preview..."I tell you what I tell you to do I am gonna be really pissed and I will not let you into my club and I will black ball you all over town"

not 2 seconds earlier she is preaching at someone about NOT BASHING another person...

she sends all these people out to learn proper behavior but maybe she needs to take a few lessons herself...she put me off in threatening someone like that

FORT Fogey

Patty definately needs help. There is no doubt. Still, 99% of her I find really great, and I don't think she'd do her job as well as she does if she toned it down. This assumes, of course, that we can believe her claim of a 99% success rate (or some such number!).

Anyhoo, I loved the guys on tonight's episodes. They are the closest to normal I've ever seen - other than Jimmy D talking in the 3rd person. Perhaps he shouldn't have called his date crazy out loud (as Patty said), but she IS crazy! She was on another reality show....Mamma's Boys. Her craziness was apparent on that show and it is apparent she has not found the right kind of help. Other than these 2 things, I think he'd be a great catch for just the right woman.

Hatch was great, too. His first date was EXACTLY what I would like to do on a first date. He's right about a sit-down dinner. Yawn-fest interviews that start things off in a very bad way. I agree with Patty that he might not be ready to settle down, but what I did see tonight, I really, really liked. The girl he picked was amazing. He'd be a fool to let her go.

Cara's a scientologist? That explains a lot.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3394749;
    you know i quit watching AI because IMO Simon went from giving constructive cristism and trying to help to being rude, crude and socially unacceptable....sad to say..even though i have enjoyed this show I am starting to feel this way about Patti...yes she usually tells is like it is and i respect that but i think she missed an important lesson ....USING A FILTER..I don't think she realizes just how rude and nasty and abrasive she comes across sometimes...i think talking about how much money she was getting from this client shouldn't be on tv and it made her look like that was all she cared about..she wanted that money and she wanted it NOW

Thank you so much. I knew she'd been on a reality show. Couldn't remember which one. Sorry, but if she passes the Getty all the time, she needs to get a clue about who and what the Getty is about. I guess she thinks it's a day spa.
    I had to agree with Jimmy D. I would have said the same to this girl if she'd been in my limo. Loved the part about not being taken seriously in the NY finance world. Obviously, they saw she didn't have a brain immediately. Cara, get over yourself, you're really not that hot.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I didn't see the new edition. I guess it was last week's edition with the brunette millionare lady and the sex toy guy.

Patti is very perceptive...but in this edition you can see her fear about aging. She gets mad because she wears bangs to hide either her wrinkles or her botox; and then she rudely blasts the brunette for supposed cosmetic procedures because the brunette said something about Patti's not up to date looks.

I am soon to be 44 myself and have not had any injections or procedures. I did not notice anything strange about the brunette. It looks like she has been taking care of herself and her face is animated. The only looks I don't like are the daffy duck looks on the Housewives of Orange County. But those ladies choose to look like that. For their social circle it is in. It looks strange on t.v. because people in our circles don't look like that.

She is so affronted about the bangs comment that she totally loses it. Patti, that was totally unnecessary and totally uncalled for. Shame marn you. Bad Patti!. Go hide behind your dated Walk Like an Egyption bangs. Word up, men don't exactly like women who look like they have something to hide. There you go. There's some free stuff for you.

As to the brunette millionaire, Good Luck Girl. Hopefully Mr. Right will come your way. I think you are picking the young guys because you like to be in driver seat. Give it up girl. Pick someone your own age where you can have more give and take, more future.

+ Reply to Thread