+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 127 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree231Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3388154;
    Man. All of the guys that come across Patti's desk are Losers (with a capital "L"). I don't care how much money they have. Patti is how she is because she has to be.
    well you know what you can add that woman that was on the show tonight to that list as Patti put it she is a BI***....me and my big mouth..i said last week I was tired of 50 something men wanting 20 yr old girls and what do i see but a 41 yr old woman who wants a 20 yr old boy toy and was a complete stuck up snob to boot

I don't know if Patti paid Johanna to act that way to Sex toy Dave or if that is how she really is...but i was LMAO Patti was so right..he could talk the talk but that woman scared the pants off him and it was so nice to see him eat his words
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I have seen that "millionairess" somewhere before and for the life of me can't remember where. Anyone?

Well I answered my own question. I knew I had seen her on TV before and it turns out she was one of the stylists that traded places on Split Ends.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3388194;
    Well I answered my own question. I knew I had seen her on TV before and it turns out she was one of the stylists that traded places on Split Ends.
    Funny. I'm from Mpls and have no clue who she is, but then again, I don't run in those circles. My sister-in-law may know her....she produces fashion and hair care shows. I'll have to ask.

Patti treated the millionairess horribly. Patti prejudged the lady and acted accordingly.

What's with the knit ski cap in LA? The photographer looked so dumpy on his date.

I loved what happened to the sex toy man. Turn about is fair play!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't care how you cut it.....guys just aren't that complicated, which is why you see so much of the same kinds of stupid behaviors repeated. It's a genetic thing, I suspect, handed down over years and years and years. I raised a son; I get it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I wonder what would happen if Patti picked the potential 25 women for the next bachelor...or 25 men for the bachelorette? Would they be more of a "match"??

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3388392;
    I wonder what would happen if Patti picked the potential 25 women for the next bachelor...or 25 men for the bachelorette? Would they be more of a "match"??
    omg lmao could you just see patti and fleiss going head to head over the choices
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I think Patti would win!

FORT Newbie

omg lmao could you just see patti and fleiss going head to head over the choices

Heidi Fleiss?????

+ Reply to Thread