+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 127 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3381658;
    is she EVER gonna have an episode where you don't have a 40 yr old man that wants a 20 yr old girl...i am getting tired of this...seems to be the same show week after week just with different people

and truthfully there have been some of these guys that there isn't enough money anywhere to make me go out with them even if i had the chance they come across as that much of a jerk
    Totally agree with you!!!! Yet I think it's "normal" everywhere. My sister, who is 36, was told by a 48 year old, twice divorced guy, father of 3, that she was too old. He is looking at 20-somethings because he wants more kids. She told him that she didn't think he'd be able to afford the future child support. Funny that his nephew, who is 16, told my sister, "He's sick. That would be like me going after the first grade girls, but they would be too old!"
    I think the show is pretty boring and now Patti's having do-overs! These people are horrible. Imagine their personalities, but without the money. That's a show I'd like to see.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

I agree, she needs to expand her shows a little more. We get the older men want younger women thing...let's move on.

I do love watching Patti...she's a hoot! I also liked it when they had the woman millionaire on.

FORT Fogey

You knew the guy was never going to ask the woman out again after knowing her age because he's 40 and acts 14. I don't think Patty should do that to the women anymore because it gets them excited about a man who has no real interest in anything long-term with them. That woman the surfer went out with was beautiful, funny and smart. His loss.

All these guys have age issues. The believe the younger the woman, the more immortal they become. What they don't see is that these young women will be waiting for them to have a heart attack and sit on their estates.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;3382372;
    All these guys have age issues. The believe the younger the woman, the more immortal they become. What they don't see is that these young women will be waiting for them to have a heart attack and sit on their estates.
    IMO..they are looking for a young girl they can mold and train which means (control and manipulate) they are too young most of the time and don't have the experience of an older woman who will tell them to Ki## thier backsides...lol and older woman won't sit back and let some man tell her what she needs to wear and how to act etc.... and i think its one of the biggest reasons they want the young ones.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I was faced with this issue when a man told me I was too old for him (we were just a few years apart). He wanted a woman as young as his daughter - shudder - so she could keep up with him. Apparently he liked to water ski, hike, and imagined himself quite the catch. The odd thing was, I wasn't even interested in him. He just came up to me at work and told me this. Men sometimes are just so rude about their dating preferences. I know women can be rude, too, but you get my drift.

The name-dropping guy made my stomach turn. He couldn't keep his lips off the woman he chose by constantly kissing her. I was really surprised she like him as she kept turning her head when he tried to kiss her. A hot shower couldn't have washed away all of his drooling.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

FORT Newbie

The odd thing was, I wasn't even interested in him. He just came up to me at work and told me this.

Wow, just...wow! What did you say? I would have said, "Excuse me, just who are you, again?"

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea;3382643;
    Wow, just...wow! What did you say? I would have said, "Excuse me, just who are you, again?"
    oh you got it g/f play it dumb as all get out...i had an ex boyfriend walk up to me in Publix one time trying to show off his new g/f and when he tried to speak to me...I got real confused looking and ask him.."do I know you?"..then I started looking scared and told him he must have me confused with someone else and the madder he got and by this time i had two employees ready to toss him onto the street...I am so evil........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea;3382643;
    At first I was stunned, but afterward I said "I prefer to date men near my so we have more in common, such as shared history, music tastes, etc. I really didn't know what to say other than that. It's still a mystery why he felt compelled to share his preferences. We didn't even have mutual friends. I'm sure by now (it's been 14 years) that he's alone and all the young girls he dated have moved on.

Patti is right when she reminds the men they'll be all alone in an assisted living home hitting on the nurses - or words to that effect.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3382654;
    At first I was stunned, but afterward I said "I prefer to date men near my so we have more in common, such as shared history, music tastes, etc. I really didn't know what to say other than that. It's still a mystery why he felt compelled to share his preferences. We didn't even have mutual friends. I'm sure by now (it's been 14 years) that he's alone and all the young girls he dated have moved on.

Patti is right when she reminds the men they'll be all alone in an assisted living home hitting on the nurses - or words to that effect.
    more than likely his ego and a feeling "that all the women want me" and he just assumed you did too...but you know what they say about assuming...lol

+ Reply to Thread