+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 127 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I thought the women were there for free. They didn't have to pay a fee just show up for the men to pick from essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3373813;
    I saw that! Didn't she say that the $10,000 was a 6-month fee? I wonder if she charges the women less than the men?
    Per the Millionaire's Club website:

PLATINUM National Membership Advantages and Fees:*
    This national membership is open to successful women who are interested in dating millionaire and non-millionaire men through MC's database and outside the company database.

1. $25,000 US dollars for a year of unlimited dating nationally throughout the US/Canada
    2. 1 hour date coaching session with the dating coach in your area
    3. 1 hour relationship counseling session with the relationship counselor in your area
    4. 1 hour image consulting session with the image consultant in your area
    5. 1 hour hypnotherapy session with the hypnotherapist in your area
    6. 2 month freeze (you can put your membership on hold up to 2 months if you meet a women through us or outside the service)
    *There may be an additional fee for local/national advertising

Personal Search Membership Advantages & Fees:

A personal search membership is where Millionaire’s Club goes outside of our normal MC database and personally searches for specific people based on the client’s criteria. This membership is open to female/male millionaires as well as female/male non-millionaire members and is only available as an “add-on” feature to your MC membership. Women who want to be guaranteed that they get as many dates as they like throughout the year are open to joining this membership, however, it is not FREE for women. In the Millionaire’s Club female membership, women are not guaranteed a date, however, when they join the Personal Search Membership they are guaranteed as many dates as they like for one full year. Women and men must pay the membership fees in full before receiving their dates.

1. $50,000 US dollars for a year of unlimited dating (as many dates as you wish in your area) in addition to your ‘standard’ membership dues.
    2. 1/2 - 1 hour date coaching session with the dating coach in your area
    3. 1/2 - 1 hour relationship counseling session with the relationship counselor in your area
    4. 1/2 - 1 hour image consulting session with the image consultant in your area
    5. 1/2 - 1 hour hypnotherapy session with the hypnotherapist in your area
    6. 1 - 2 month freeze (you can put your membership on hold up to 1 month if you meet a woman or man through us or outside the service)*

***To receive Patti Stanger as your personal matchmaker there is an additional fee on top of all memberships listed. Patti limits her personal matchmaking to only 10 private members based on her schedule, availability and space per year.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;3373485;
    Yep, she picked all the girls in their 30's. I was laughing at the musician who, after his date with the Asian gal, said she was a ballet-dancing, bandage wearing Mother Theresa.
    That woman drove me nuts with the way she talked. She hardly moved her mouth at all and smiled all the time. In addition, she was an over-achiever. On a first date, it's probably not a good idea to give a full autobiography - leave a little mystery for later.
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This sounds totally loony to me. Talk about not having enough to do if you are going to spend that kind of money for something this is not guaranteed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3336026;
    Don't know if anyone else is watching this season...but Josie from Farmer Wants a Wife was on the show tonight. Patti called her 'freakish big' and then berated her at the mixer for extreme clevage. Pretty funny stuff. Josie responded in typical Josie fashion
    Not only did Josie make an appearance, but Dallas from Rock of Love and Charmed School was also one of Patti's girls. Patti must really be scraping at the bottom of the LA barrel.

FORT Newbie

***To receive Patti Stanger as your personal matchmaker there is an additional fee on top of all memberships listed. Patti limits her personal matchmaking to only 10 private members based on her schedule, availability and space per year.

So let me get this straight. She doesn't actually get involved in the process unless a client pays her even more money? What the heck is she doing with her time --assembling web pages of potential dates and letting the men pick and choose? That is NOT matchmaking.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea;3376596;
    So let me get this straight. She doesn't actually get involved in the process unless a client pays her even more money? What the heck is she doing with her time --assembling web pages of potential dates and letting the men pick and choose? That is NOT matchmaking.
    I think she has her staff do the matching. But since the premise is that she's the matchmaker and comes from a familial line of matchmakers, you'd think she'd be the one doing it.

is she EVER gonna have an episode where you don't have a 40 yr old man that wants a 20 yr old girl...i am getting tired of this...seems to be the same show week after week just with different people

and truthfully there have been some of these guys that there isn't enough money anywhere to make me go out with them even if i had the chance they come across as that much of a jerk
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 03-13-2009 at 12:12 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I always think it's interesting to watch the girls continue to go after these guys. Young women are always attractive. I don't think these women think through that at some point, no matter how much plastic surgery they have, they will age and there are endless 20 year old girls who want money in line to replace them as they age out.

LG.

that children's book author was such a jerk. Nope, I can't date someone 5 years younger than me - that's too old. And gives her a gift of his books - which looked like a complete snooze.

He, and Mr. Namedropper on the same episode - there are really "winners" on this show.

But I do like Patti, and admire her for setting up her guys with more age-appropriate women, even if they refuse to take her advice. How's that working for ya? Oh, it's not. Tool.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread