+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Wow, that's a lot of money, do the women pay,too? Is this service for men only? Are there millionaire women who are looking for dates?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does it say what the difference is for the different amounts you pay? If it's "unlimited", why the price differences? That's wild.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3003945;
    According to their website, $25,000 - $50,000 for a year of unlimited dating.
    More cost-effective to pay the hookers outright, no?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3004079;
    Does it say what the difference is for the different amounts you pay? If it's "unlimited", why the price differences? That's wild.
    Per the website:
    PLATINUM National Membership Advantages and Fees:*
    This national membership is open to successful women who are interested in dating millionaire and non-millionaire men through MC's database and outside the company database.

1. $25,000 US dollars for a year of unlimited dating nationally throughout the US/Canada
    2. 1 hour date coaching session with the dating coach in your area
    3. 1 hour relationship counseling session with the relationship counselor in your area
    4. 1 hour image consulting session with the image consultant in your area
    5. 1 hour hypnotherapy session with the hypnotherapist in your area
    6. 2 month freeze (you can put your membership on hold up to 2 months if you meet a women through us or outside the service)
    *There may be an additional fee for local/national advertising

Personal Search Membership Advantages & Fees:

A personal search membership is where Millionaire’s Club goes outside of our normal MC database and personally searches for specific people based on the client’s criteria. This membership is open to female/male millionaires as well as female/male non-millionaire members and is only available as an “add-on” feature to your MC membership. Women who want to be guaranteed that they get as many dates as they like throughout the year are open to joining this membership, however, it is not FREE for women. In the Millionaire’s Club female membership, women are not guaranteed a date, however, when they join the Personal Search Membership they are guaranteed as many dates as they like for one full year. Women and men must pay the membership fees in full before receiving their dates.

1. $50,000 US dollars for a year of unlimited dating (as many dates as you wish in your area) in addition to your ‘standard’ membership dues.
    2. 1/2 - 1 hour date coaching session with the dating coach in your area
    3. 1/2 - 1 hour relationship counseling session with the relationship counselor in your area
    4. 1/2 - 1 hour image consulting session with the image consultant in your area
    5. 1/2 - 1 hour hypnotherapy session with the hypnotherapist in your area
    6. 1 - 2 month freeze (you can put your membership on hold up to 1 month if you meet a woman or man through us or outside the service)*
    CYA

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank you for the information.

P.T. Barnum was, apparently, mistakenly credited with saying: There's a sucker born every minute.
    If he didn't say it...he should have!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Don't know if anyone else is watching this season...but Josie from Farmer Wants a Wife was on the show tonight. Patti called her 'freakish big' and then berated her at the mixer for extreme clevage. Pretty funny stuff. Josie responded in typical Josie fashion

I saw tonight's show. Heidi the "millionairess" was beautiful and way more into Bill, the male millionaire, than I would have been. The recap at the end said that they're long-distance dating. He had zero personality that I saw and was way too hung up on having a young girl rather than someone he might be compatable with.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev;3336026;
    Don't know if anyone else is watching this season...but Josie from Farmer Wants a Wife was on the show tonight. Patti called her 'freakish big' and then berated her at the mixer for extreme clevage. Pretty funny stuff. Josie responded in typical Josie fashion
    I love this show and I don't know why!

The big Jewish blonde woman is Josie the Farmer?

The episode on tonight has 2 millionaires who met before the meet-and-greet. I hope they get married. They're so cute!
    ~~~~

I can't think when I have to think. ~~moi~~

Quote Originally Posted by jessicasimi;2900443;
    I've watched this show a couple times and I actually like it. I think Patti is great and hope she goes far.
    I like Patti, too. Took me a while to get used to her, but she's right on about men. She's been doing the talk shows and she's very likeable. She's in her
    40s and has been with the same guy for a long time.

She's got men figured out and majority here are blaming Patti -- just listen to her descriptions of what men want/don't want. Sad but true. Majority of the girls leave a lot to be desired; however, I just want to be entertained -- and, that I am. Besides, lots of snarky material. Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3336259;

The episode on tonight has 2 millionaires who met before the meet-and-greet. I hope they get married. They're so cute!
    They're beautiful together but I found him shallow and predictably boring.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread