+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 127 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I don't think anyone is being forced to be there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

lust and greed force both groups to be there.....the line that made me laugh the most is "i just cant find anyone to date in L.A."...everyone of women said that...and all the men were so busy making money that they didnt have time to find dates..

I always wondered how these men who don't have time to date are going to find the time to maintain a relationship.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What folks say the want, and what they really want can often be two different things, huh? How are people going to be honest in a relationship when they can't even get honest with themselves??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I personally KNOW this German Garcia Fresco character. He purchased a membership to ride Atv's on a relative of mine's property then continued to use the property AFTER the membership expired. He then ducked my cousin when he tried to collect the money from him. Trust me if he's some sort of millionaire he surely could afford $350! Millionaire, no, bad debtor, yes!

I've watched this show a couple times and I actually like it. I think Patti is great and hope she goes far.

FORT Regular

Was Patti once a man?

Was Patti once a man?That bears some thinking about, as I read that next season, the concept for the show is going to be gay fixer uppers.
    Susan

I know this is probably posted somewhere in this thread, but how much does Patti charge men for a membership?

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3003485;
    I know this is probably posted somewhere in this thread, but how much does Patti charge men for a membership?
    According to their website, $25,000 - $50,000 for a year of unlimited dating.
    CYA

+ Reply to Thread