+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 127 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

This is a cheezy show and I drink in every stupid minute!

Just watched a couple of episodes of this crap!!! What an abrasive, obnoxious and unattractive host. That HAS to be a wig or extensions. Please tell me it's not real. I wouldn't give her a dime to fix me up with anyone. Her clients are loserrs and the girls she gets for them are for the most part golddiggers.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2834258;
    Just watched a couple of episodes of this crap!!! What an abrasive, obnoxious and unattractive host. That HAS to be a wig or extensions. Please tell me it's not real. I wouldn't give her a dime to fix me up with anyone. Her clients are loserrs and the girls she gets for them are for the most part golddiggers.
    Yes and I don't believe those are her clients. Production probably puts out a casting call in the trades. She probably does run a match making business but this TV show is not it.

This show was too cheesy, she always lambasted the men for wanting the young, hot, model yet when she did her "casting" for women she always picked the young hot women for the guys. She was basically a madame for rich men.

The sad thing about the whole show is that the men really believe that the money they have make them interesting but they don't want a woman who wants money. The women all say there are not in it for the money but why else join such a club. So it IS all about the money and the love is secondary. The whole thing kind of goes in circles.

FORT Fan

trading money for looks is not a new concept.....wealth, looks, power, or fame..having any one of these puts you at the top of the food chain...the millionair club just makes it easier for those who have one of the above to find each other...patty really needed to shape up before going on tv with this show, of course maybe she did, i dont know what she looked like last year...and it is stupid for the men to pretend the women should like them for something other than money, would they want an ugly or older woman, who may be pretty on the inside,,,i think not...the show has potential, but i think the owner and the staff needs to be super hot , the women a little smarter and the men well...not such losers, personality wise, that is....

[QUOTE=jaymes4u;2843754;]trading money for looks is not a new concept.....wealth, looks, power, or fame..having any one of these puts you at the top of the food chain...the millionair club just makes it easier for those who have one of the above to find each otherQUOTE]

So true except that one of the first things out of the millionare's mouth is that they are looking for someone who is not interested in money. It's just not honest on any level IMO.

FORT Fan

maybe a better twist on this show would be to hide the millionairs wealth and see if the same type of women would still be interested in these men, of course you would have to change the name of the show...these men would find out real fast that without their money they would be big losers...this could work, attention studio heads, i thought of this.....take millionairs, hide their wealth, rent them average apartments or houses, give them average fake jobs, 8 year old cars, walmart cloths, then present them to a room full of women, let them mingle, see what the women think of these guys, seceretly listen to what they say about the men, then when none of the women are interested in the men, reveal that the men are actually millionairs, let them remingle and watch how much more interested the women are in the men, the fun would be watching the men get shot down, then more fun, seeing how the women now justify their renewed interest in the men now that they know they are millionairs.....this would be great, when do we start filming?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by electrichub;2819188;

There is definitely money with this Duo as they turned up at Hugo Boss in Beverly Hills in a Maserati not a cheap car.
    Doesn't necessarily mean that they have money. One of my close friends owns a Viper and a Chevy dualie, both of which he's completely rebuilt (well, he's in the process of working on the truck-he'll have spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $100,000 when he's finished with it) and he doesn't have money. He just spends pretty much every cent he makes on those cars because he loves them. If you've got good credit and don't mind cutting out a lot of the extras that many people think they can't live without, you can afford a really nice car.

For that matter, you can look at the difference between me and my father-he makes 3-4 times what I do in a year, but he drives a 15 year old beat up Jeep Cherokee while I've got a custom Cadillac. It's all in the choices you make.
    Last edited by pretlitdev; 03-17-2008 at 05:21 PM. Reason: wanted to add to it

FORT Newbie

This show is the worst...and the host is ugly. I just hate how she(the farmer) herds these golddigging sluts( the cows) in and lets one or 2 of the millionaires(the bulls) have their pick like its mating time at the OK corral.

+ Reply to Thread