+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fan

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

tmz reported tonight the the girl the owner of la models chose was discovered on an internet site using a different name and offering her companionship for 3000 dollars for 24 hours..i guess the show does not check the backgrounds of these girls very well..

Quote Originally Posted by ashleynicole;2819424;
    Yeah me too - I'm a natural redhead and I get lots of attention from guys. Everyone compliments my red hair. Suggesting that you should dye it brown so you can 'blend in', I guess, is lame. I'd never dye away my natural color. It's unique and memorable in a sea of blondes and brunettes. I think every girl should just go with what works for her individually.

I'm not sure WHAT color would look good on Patty.. unfortunately that girl is just not attractive. Period. She's the one in need of a serious makeover. Not us red heads.
    Hey, even gay guys really get turned on by "natural" redheads. There is just something about that white skin, green eyes (usually) and red hair that drives me crazy. Why on earth would you want to change it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ABacardi;2824946;
    I loved them together... I cant believe he proposed thought... I really hope they get married!
    TMZ reported today that they broke up already. Shocking. (More info: "Millionaire Matchmaker" Is the New Heidi Fleiss - TMZ.com)

She didn't look all that happy about the proposal, imo. It looked to me like she was shocked and didn't know what else to do but say yes.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Regular

Can someone help me? After Tuesdays Matchmaker I watched Bravo's new Real Housewives of New York. Where is the board for that show here at FORT? Am I blind, because I can't find it? I have so many bitchy comments to make about this new bunch of horrid women and I need a place to vent. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2820804;
    I have been singing this song from the moment I saw her! She wears a wig. If her hair is too thin and she feels the need to wear a wig, she should choose another style. She is not a bad looking woman if you examine her face carefully. She should have left her lips alone though.
    Really? To me, the more I look at her face, the less attractive she looks. She has a very manly face, IMO, & that bad hair/wig/whatever it is does not help the cause.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2827658;
    Really? To me, the more I look at her face, the less attractive she looks. She has a very manly face, IMO, & that bad hair/wig/whatever it is does not help the cause.
    Her face is not great, granted, but I think a softer hair style and current makeup would do wonders. She could stand to lose 25 to 30 pounds, as well. And for frick sake, get fitted for the correct sized bra!

I am changing my mind on that being a wig. It may be her own hair blown straight and product on the surface to hide the broken, split and new hair. The color is severe, as well. I would love to see Stacy and Clinton round the corner on the next episode.

Many women with long hair make the same mistake. They look in the mirror and pull their tresses to the front, leaving the back of their hair to split to each side. It is not an attractive view from the side or rear. In Patty's case it makes her look stoop shouldered and accentuates her wide back.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2830699;
    Her face is not great, granted, but I think a softer hair style and current makeup would do wonders. She could stand to lose 25 to 30 pounds, as well. And for frick sake, get fitted for the correct sized bra!

I am changing my mind on that being a wig. It may be her own hair blown straight and product on the surface to hide the broken, split and new hair. The color is severe, as well. I would love to see Stacy and Clinton round the corner on the next episode.

Many women with long hair make the same mistake. They look in the mirror and pull their tresses to the front, leaving the back of their hair to split to each side. It is not an attractive view from the side or rear. In Patty's case it makes her look stoop shouldered and accentuates her wide back.
    I'm not sure if her hair is all hers or not either. I go back & forth. Sometimes it looks like it's hers, other times, it looks very "wiggy."
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2831024;
    I'm not sure if her hair is all hers or not either. I go back & forth. Sometimes it looks like it's hers, other times, it looks very "wiggy."
    The smart money is on extentions.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2824434;
    Thanks. He was pretty hot but how hard is it to find a ring?
    This guy's eyebrows totally freaked me out!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Aranea;2770042;
    Has anybody started a thread for this repulsive show, yet? No? Well then I will. Patti Stanger is hideous. How on earth does one weed out gold diggers if the date's main selling point is that he is a millionaire. Gold diggers are the only women that this service will attract.
    AMEN on everything... I stumbled onto this show recently, and spent about the whole time snarking at the TV and imitating the "ladies."

+ Reply to Thread