Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I like the new staff.

Particularly fe1189.jpg

Yummy.
    bee stung lips and lilymax like this.

She is very pretty. I hope she doesn't do anything to her face to keep herself from looking older, she will spoil the lovely face she has if she does.

She was one of Patti's daters if I recall correctly. Her hair was dyed blonder and she went out with some guy who took her out and they drank a lot of vodka. Patti had told her to stop looking so alternative and not wear so much makeup.

It looks like the newly engaged magician had a different girl than he went out with on the show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The one couple where the millionaire liked to surf and sweated a lot looks like he's met his match in his date. She really gave him a run for his money, in the personality departments. The more I looked, I thought there were resemblances to Alex Baldwin and Jane Seymour! It was interesting. I can see HER running that show!!!

I really liked that couple. Looks like she will be able to lead him around by the nose, and he'll be happy to comply!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone watch this weeks epi? Justin was a total moron...it's pretty said that a guy with money, in a world full of gold diggers, can't find a woman. THOUGH, I think he was correct about his dates age, from what I have seen online. Also, besides being in/on Playboy, she was also on BH Nannies. Mom, not nanny role.

The guy from Vegas was adorable, but from the edit, I think he would've been more challenged by the other woman.

Next week is the Finale!

FORT Fogey

Justin was ridiculously obnoxious, but I wish Patti wouldn't scream like a lunatic at her millionaires and threaten violence no matter what they do. She could still set them straight while remaining mature and professional. It doesn't work to lower herself to their level of emotional (un)intelligence.

I had enough of Patti a long time ago. She's not classy, yet she's helping millionaires to find women? WTH? Don't you think that most of these men could find women classier than the ones she has on her show? Of course, not all of the men are what you might call classy either. This would be a better show with a whole different setup... a different boss running things and some real, serious millionaires. Patti is so tacky.

ETA: I also noticed long ago that although Patti will claim some of the women are highly educated and I assume it's true, they don't seem very bright. Of course I know there are many educated idiots out there, but it doesn't make the show fun.
    Punkin and Florimel like this.

+ Reply to Thread