+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2575115116117118119120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Yes! Please give us more of Jeff Lewis and gang!!
    holly71, Punkin and short_lived like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wonder why Patti thinks it's classy to constantly refer to Ju_ _ _, goosey. It's so crude and makes her appear unintelligent. Those kinds of comments may be okay between close friends or lovers, but on tv or with clients. And I don't think I'm a prude. lol
    I do find myself grossed out when she says that....I do think she is crude and at times sooooooooooooo unprofessional. If I were a millionaire I certainly would not want to use her.
    holly71 and Punkin like this.

Just watched the episode with Andrew Christian. He's absolutely adorable. I didn't like that he had his date act like an underwear model - he was trying to get AWAY from dating underwear models. It wasn't fair to the date, nevermind that the guy was a good sport. The follow-up statement said they were very happy together. Awww, both guys were total sweethearts, so that is great. The real housewife sister - don't think she should have been aired on the show. I'll leave it at that!
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fan

I still like Millionaire Matchmaker but wish that Patti weren't so crude. Not sure how she thinks using the f-word so often is professional.

I didn't mind her former staff so much when they got "normal" hairstyles, lol. That bright pink curl in the middle of her forehead that Rachel used to sport was distracting, as was Destin's mohawk. You can tell
    she and/or the producer(s) decided to go with attractive, "mainstream" assistants this time around.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For me, "mainstream" means run-of-the-mill boring.
    dreamonia, jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't care for the new assistants they are boring....they try to liven up the show with their exciting weekend escapades but sheeesh my weekend on the couch sounds much better LOL

i could not believe the outcome of the two dates this weeks episodes....boy was I surprised!

I hope they get the old crew back together they are much better!
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

The new support crew is SO very boring, mediocre, and forgettable that I have to suspect it was by order of Patti so as not to take any of the focus off her in the office scenes.

Except for their hairstyle, clothes and piecings, I didn't find Patti's old staff to be very amusing. IMO, they appeared to be either super young and not set on a professional career or not that young, but very immature and not concerned with making a professional statement. Fun personalities would have come out even if they looked professional.

I never cared for them at all. Their look would be fine for musicians, artists, tattoo artists, etc., but for that line of work, it seems inappropriate, IMO.
    Punkin likes this.

I hadn't been watching the new season because I heard Patty got rid of Rachel and Destin. I loved them. This new bunch of employees are so boring. No personality at all. Meh.

Today I watched the episode with Fiona, the TV personality and Jack, the clod from Cleveland. OMG, that guy is such a jackass. Why ANY woman would want to go out with him, I don't know. No, he's not great looking, but if he had anything else going for him (other than money), maybe he'd be appealing. He was uncouth, uneducated, crass...what girl wouldn't want to snatch that up? That woman was WAY too nice to him. She kept it classy, even when he was being so rude. Poor girl, I'm sure she wanted to jump off the boat and swim back....OR push him overboard.
    Lizard and jucamer like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I liked seeing the Jersey lesbian sister on the show. Kathy is likeable and down to earth. But people that are likeable for general purposes might be rude or irresponsible for romantic purposes.
    You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread