+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2474114115116117118119120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I definately saw that coming! Maybe she should match millionaires instead of just one with a bunch of gold diggers. It happened last time she had opposite sex millionaires.

Since we never see updates on matches I have to assume none have ended in marriage or living together.

well I know one couple from last season got married (bambi and mitch) i follow them on twitter they are truly an adorable couple!

I knew Courtney and that guy would end up go out....he actually looks like a fun guy....

FORT Fogey

Joe was great bachelor this week, what a honey! I was not thrilled he chose the lawyer until I saw them toghether. She finishing law school in Michigan is not ideal for their future. He will be able to fly there for visits but school is demanding and any down time is probably spent studying. I would love to hear they make it. We never see progress reports so we may never know.

The other guy was a dud and a desperate attempt to fill air space for Frank, the no show. I don't see much hope for him.
    Cornholio likes this.

I think Patti has run the course for me too. I am happy she got rid of those two freaky looking assistants she had for years. I wonder what happened there? (That would be a story I'd like to hear. Bet they've started up a little Thousandaire Matchmaker business for themselves.) I always thought they gave her a bit of a lack of credibility just by how goofy they looked. And, just like the latest Nene incarnation, I'm burned out on Patti's 'over the top' behavior for the cameras. Did we really need to see her assistants doing a little twerking for her amusement?

Bravo, please bring Jeffrey Lewis and his clan back ASAP! I need normal people.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I used to really enjoy this show, but now I can't even seem to remember when it's on. Hope I can catch up with all the episodes at some point when they're repeated. I didn't DVR them. I'm curious about what happened to her assistants, too. I think they (or at least he) had vice-president titles.
    Punkin and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I used to really enjoy this show, but now I can't even seem to remember when it's on. Hope I can catch up with all the episodes at some point when they're repeated. I didn't DVR them. I'm curious about what happened to her assistants, too. I think they (or at least he) had vice-president titles.
    She mentioned, in an interview, that they wanted to persue other things. She was into jewelry making and he something with video. I doubt it was their choice because the amount of time it takes to film this show once a year leaves plenty of time for other interests. Reading between the lines I think Bravo probably wanted to refresh the series with some new faces and they parted company on good terms.
    Punkin and AlwaysVeg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Joe was great bachelor this week, what a honey! I was not thrilled he chose the lawyer until I saw them toghether. She finishing law school in Michigan is not ideal for their future. He will be able to fly there for visits but school is demanding and any down time is probably spent studying. I would love to hear they make it. We never see progress reports so we may never know.

The other guy was a dud and a desperate attempt to fill air space for Frank, the no show. I don't see much hope for him.
    Joe was a real sweetheart and I also wasn't thrilled with his pick. She came across as young and insecure. At the pool party, he asked what she likes to do for fun and she shook her boobs at him and asked "What do I look like I like to do for fun?" She was not very attractive with the heavy makeup. Despite being a law student, she came across as one of the trampier choices. He is at a place in life where he needs someone a little more mature.
    holly71, Punkin and Debb70 like this.

I started watching this show today....was behind and had two recorded for watching. Got halfway thru the first one and decided right then and there, that I'm done with Patti. She is so crude and tasteless that I can no longer tolerate her. I'm also turned off by the huge egos of her so-called millionaires.
    I think she has had good advice to her clients about relationships. She seems to have an uncanny ability to see who they really are but she is just too annoying and distasteful to continue watching.
    Her show has now been deleted from my recording menu.
    Punkin likes this.

I wonder why Patti thinks it's classy to constantly refer to Ju_ _ _, goosey. It's so crude and makes her appear unintelligent. Those kinds of comments may be okay between close friends or lovers, but on tv or with clients. And I don't think I'm a prude. lol
    holly71, Punkin, dreamonia and 1 others like this.

Me too, DL. I've never been crazy about the old assistants, but now that they are gone I realize it's Patti who I dislike. She is very crude and way too full of herself. She's off my DVR also.

Come on, Bravo, bring me my Jeffrey Lewis!

+ Reply to Thread