+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2373113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

lilimax and CharmOffensive, you both nailed it, I think.
    Patti is the type of woman that scare the heck out of regular guys because of the way she acts. Can you imagine what she's like if you're in a fight with her??!!!! Scary for sure.
    The more I read here, the more I believe that it's all BS about her new "boyfriend" and it explains why she gets a "Promise" ring and not an engagement ring.
    Sometimes I feel so naive and gullible. I "know" that these shows are not "reality" but I tend to go along and believe most of it. This one got me, for sure. I'm sure now the whole thing is baloney. One of these days, I'll learn not to buy it.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Patti claims she is very different with her boyfriends than she is with her job. She says she is shy and doesn't take the lead. She lets the man be the aggressor and is very sweet and soft spoken with him. Well, I have a difficult time swallowing that, but maybe it's true. She does put on that act when she's around her boyfriends. Is it an act?

Patti could be married if she really wanted to be. I'll go out on a limb here, but I do believe it's true. Almost anyone can be married if they want it enough. You may have to lower your standards, but you can find a spouse. Perhaps they won't look the way you want them to look or make the money you want them to make or even act the way you like, but if you are willing to accept those things, you can find a partner and marry. You may not be happy, but you will be married. I'm not advocating it, but it is an option.

I have never seen poor looks, lack of money or nasty personalities, ever prevent someone from marrying. lol There is always someone who will accept it.
    Lizard, Dragonlady and Cornholio like this.

FORT Fogey

I believe Patti about the way she is in a relationship. She is living with her boyfriend; the first time she has ever lived with a man! She said she loves it and doesn't feel the need to marry. The relationship is not that old so it is wise to do this.

I think she pushes her on screen persona and really loves it when her man takes charge. I get that.

I sure wish she could find some good millionaires. I get it she needs some drama but how about mixing it up? Only one jerk per episode. Perhaps it is because the good guys with money don't have trouble finding a woman.
    Punkin and Lizard like this.

I watched one episode this season that featured Patrick Swayze's brother. Then I started watching the one with Kim K's friend. I fell asleep. lol I think this show has run its course with me. I do think getting new assistants was a good idea. The new ones look friendly and professional. But still, I think the show has just run its course.
    Punkin and Shoepie like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I watched one episode this season that featured Patrick Swayze's brother. Then I started watching the one with Kim K's friend. I fell asleep. lol I think this show has run its course with me. I do think getting new assistants was a good idea. The new ones look friendly and professional. But still, I think the show has just run its course.
    Unless she makes some changes in the "quality" of the contestants I think you are right. I fell asleep during both episodes and watched it this morning. I didn't even bother to rewatch the first one.

I wish they'd abandon the whole "millionaire" (such a joke with most of these guys..."net worth" of 1 million dollars is such a farce, IMO) concept. I wish they'd show more real people. The "millionaires" are no catch 99.9% of the time, & the women that show up to the cattle calls....well, IMO 90% look like trashy gold-diggers (the joke is on them, ha!)
    Shoepie likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

Yes. If you have a million dollars you are a millionaire? Well, no. One million is not what it used to be. The fact that is the prize on AR and Survivor speaks to this!

I would like it if she just got two people together, in earnest, who may have a shot at love. Toss in being rich but make the focus good love match.

The women she finds, for the most part, just want a shot on TV and look very trashy.

I think the reason she is not marrying her love has something to do with money. A prenup protects what she already has but anything she earns during the marriage has to be shared equally in divorce. They have not been together that long and her lawyers may have advised her to wait a long time to be absolutely sure. Her time in the sun has an expiration date and her advisors certainly see that.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-14-2013 at 05:18 AM.
    holly71 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They say Courtney Kerr is 30 years old. To me, she looks 40.
    holly71, Moontat and Cornholio like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    They say Courtney Kerr is 30 years old. To me, she looks 40.
    It's sun damage from years of tanning and the truckload of make up she wears. The extensions weigh her face down too. I have seen some more recent photos of her where her hair is shoulder length and it's more attractive.

I think she looks nice before she gets ready when she's more natural and her hair isn't so "done".
    Punkin likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought her hair was a hot mess. Please don't tell me that that is "done". She looked awful.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread