+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Thanks for talking about Guilanna's new hair cut.......I wasn't aware of it before. Wow. She looks fabulous....so much better.
    Glad that shorter hair is making a comeback.....the Housewives all look the same with their long, long, extension-full hair.
    Gretchen and Alexis both cut theirs and they look really good. Gives me courage. I've always had long hair, shoulder length now and am gradually going shorter. Unfortunately, old age often demands it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I love Guilanna's hair now that she has taken the ombre extensions out! It looks 98257653 times better! It's perfect for her! Now if she'd gain about 10 lbs & ditch the brown eye makeup, she would look even better. I have her same coloring, with brown hair & brown eyes, & all that dark brown eyeshadow just makes her (& my) eyes look tired. She needs to go with plums. It will look so much better, I promise.
    I agree on the eye makeup. I have brown eyes and I wear grays on my eyes. I don't have a problem with her weight. I predicted she would lose the extentions after she had her child. Her busy life living in two cites ontop of that demanded an easier hair style.

Speaking of hair; I rewatched the "redheaded" mixer and I swear some of the ladies donned wigs instead of actually dyeing/coloring their hair. Especially Beck and I believe her name was Katie. One of the ladies who won the master date.
    holly71 and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Speaking of hair; I rewatched the "redheaded" mixer and I swear some of the ladies donned wigs instead of actually dyeing/coloring their hair. Especially Beck and I believe her name was Katie. One of the ladies who won the master date.
    I noticed the wigs also. I sure wouldn't color my hair for just maybe a shot at dating a millionaire. But I'm old and much smarter now.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    hahaha! I noticed that too! Very fake looking wigs, at that!
    I wouldn't color my hair either, but it did look like on the date, she had colored her own hair. Maybe it was a rinse out color.
    I wonder if they stay together long-term (it did say at the end of the show they were still seeing each other) if she'll keep it red, or try to go back to the other color (wasn't it like a mousy brown, or dishwater blonde?)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You'd do good to recognize that you are on the wrong track when you start changing yourself to try to lock down a man. If you start there, where does it stop?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

We didnt hear either men say they prefered red heads. It was just a reason to have one episode be different.

Okay, I'm all in support of Patti finding love, but that staged "let's move in together" was so lame. Patti, what's up. How old is she? They sounded like two college kids. And do people her age give promise rings? That's what she and her female employee referred to it near the end. I'm not sure what to make of it, except I don't buy it.
    holly71 and Dragonlady like this.

FORT Fogey

I haven't seen the episode yet, but the coming attractions made it look like he was going to propose. Aren't they supposedly engaged already? What's with the "promise ring"?

I'm not sure what to make of it. Her boyfriend asked her to move in together and at the end it said they were shopping for houses to move in together. When Patti mentions a ring, he says they can go ring shopping, but then later when Patti mentions a ring to her employee it's referred to as a promise ring. Isn't Patti pushing 50? I thought promise rings are for college students who want to commit, but need to finish school before getting engaged. Seemed lame to me. Please comment after you watch it.

I thought that Patti's last fiance was a fake. I thought he was paid to play her fiance. When they broke up, it was nothing to her or so it appeared. Now, I'm beginning to wonder if this is not a paid arrangment too. She has to look succesful in love to maintain her career as a love matchmaker. I don't fault her really. I hope I'm wrong.
    holly71 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread