+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Uh-oh......

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    According to Radaronline, Patti's fiance has a history of unpaid child support and a previous restraining order against him for domestic violence. If this is true, poor Patti just can't get a break when it comes to men.

Be Careful Patti! Stanger
    Oy! Poor Patti! I wonder if she knew about this and he might have had a convincing (to her) explanation. I can't imagine that she wouldn't have someone she met online investigated before becoming engaged. Re the cosmetic surgery, I hate that fake look, and although she might have done it for her public image, it could also have had something to do with fear of looking older than her younger boyfriend/fiance, whatever.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Millionaire Matchmaker

Well if Patti didn't know and this story is in fact true, I'm sure she'll be embarrassed at having others think she didn't have him investigated before getting so serious with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What the boyfriend's alleged history shows are serious character issues, to say the least. Can't say that I'd be trusting his explanations. I don't think it would be worth the risk. Dr. Phil has the saying that "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior."

Benefit of the doubt, my arse! Not worth it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree with a previous poster, I'd love to see updates and success stories!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What the boyfriend's alleged history shows are serious character issues, to say the least. Can't say that I'd be trusting his explanations. I don't think it would be worth the risk. Dr. Phil has the saying that "The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior."

Benefit of the doubt, my arse! Not worth it.
    I agree, especially since his record has to do with child support and a restraining order at least partly related to a child ... and didn't Patti say they were planning or at least thinking about adopting a child together?? What would she say to one of her clients if that woman were in her shoes? Can't believe she would recommend going full speed ahead into a marriage. I know we all have incidents in our past that we are not proud of, or that might show a lack of good judgment at the time, but when there are incidents that involve restraining orders, a police record, or anything like that, I think that's good reason to put on the brakes in terms of proceeding with a relationship.

What a bummer!
    I'm not Patti's #1 fan but I watch the show. I think she often gives good advice....but I not a fan of her delivery and language.
    I feel badly for her.....I know she doesn't whine about it but I get the feeling that a good love relationship is her biggest desire.
    She was so starry-eyed.

Where have I seen this man before? Maybe I'm on reality show overload, but he looks very familiar. The only thing that comes to mind is a boyfriend of Fran Drescher in the Nanny. He looks like a gangster boyfriend who gave Fran a diamond necklace which she put in her mouth during a shooting when she was on a date. LOL
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

That is too bad about Patti's, now, finacee. She is a smart woman so I trust she has done her homework. I don't believe what I read in the Enquirer so who knows how much of this is true. A woman scorned is capable of almost anything, so charges may be false. That said, where there is smoke there is usually fire.

Now that this bit of news/gossip has hit the internet she will probably show up on talk shows to dispell or explain it.

She looked fabulous in the short wig. I don't think that is the perfect style for her but some soft bangs and shoulder length hair would be better than the overly long extentions. Some softness around her face would work well.

How nice to see both clients find love. The heavy guy, turned out to be pretty cute. He is not as heavy as he looks either. He carries a lot weight in his face and neck so it is deceiving.

I finally got to watch this week's episodes yesterday.

I loved Patti in the short wig! I think her long hair just drags her already long face down, making it look even longer. She should try a new hairstyle similar to that wig. It was shockingly flattering on her. I would have never guessed that!

I didn't like little miss Olympian at all! I can't believe my little cutie Apollo dated her for 5-6 years!! She just came across as such a snot, IMO. Especially at the mixer. I couldn't even believe it.

I ended up loving that little dude from Aspen! He was a freaking hoot! His humor reminded me & my hubby of a friend of ours.

The Radiologist guy...eh, he was ok. Nothing really stood out to me with him.

There's someone I'm forgetting from one of the episodes, so I guess they didn't make much of an impression! lol!
    Shoepie likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread