+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone see Patti and her boyfriend on Andy Cohen's show last week?
    I did. I saw a little bit but changed to something better. I thought he was sort of strange looking. Not ugly just....odd looking. I don't know what I think of them as a couple, but I can do without the PDA including the tongues being rammed into mouths. Ugh. Makes me kind of sick. Surprised me Patty would act that way for some reason. When she appeared on this show earlier at a reunion, I thought she presented herself differently, like maybe somebody with a little bit more class than she did this time.

Maybe she's changed too, like so many seem to after being on tv for a while. Sort of makes me wonder if Patty follows her own "two drink limit" when she's on Andy's show, lol.

FORT Fogey

I liked his look. The kissing was odd, seemed silly and staged. But I like them as a couple the little bit I have seen.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I used to have a good friend who liked unusual-looking men, too. She'd zone in on the strangest looking man in the room. She told me, "My taste tends to go toward the bizarre,"....and she wasn't kidding!

Loved her to death!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When she referred to her 'hunky' boyfriend and then I saw him, my first thought was "Really?, am I missing something?"

I am old enough to be her older sister but I know a good looking man when I see one, and he is NOT it IMHO.
    holly71 and Punkin like this.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I guess I must be odd man out b/c Patti's boyfriend didn't seem fugly to me. Did I think he was hunky? No, but certainly not strange-looking, or ugly. Eye of the beholder and all that jazz...
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I guess I must be odd man out b/c Patti's boyfriend didn't seem fugly to me. Did I think he was hunky? No, but certainly not strange-looking, or ugly. Eye of the beholder and all that jazz...
    And I'd love for him to take his eyes to the cosmetic surgeon!
    It's not as if he is without hope!

I"ve also noticed how most of his pictures seem to be taken at an angle that improves his look....they never seem to take him straight on.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

IMO, Patti's face looked like she had serious work done when I saw her on with Andy last week. Her lips looked especially odd. I think she had some things done. And that's okay, except, I think she looked just as good, if not better, before.

IMO, Patti's face looked like she had serious work done when I saw her on with Andy last week. Her lips looked especially odd. I think she had some things done. And that's okay, except, I think she looked just as good, if not better, before.
    I think most of the women on these reality shows will continue to tweak and tug their physical appearance until they all look a little strange. That look is so prevalent now among the Hollywood types and it's odd.

FORT Fogey

Her lips have always been odd; she had nothing done to them. I have a friend with that same ridge around the border; it is genetic. I bet a face lift and some fillers.

I would like to see her with a different hair style for a change. Shoulder length, lose the extentions and softer. She isn't pretty enough for such a severe look. I would like to see her in jeans and t-shirt with minimal make up too. Just to get a feel for what she really looks like!

I liked seeing the update; I want more. I would also love to see marriages that have resulted in her RL business.

I liked the man who the Olympian chose, though clearly, not a good match for her. He was genuine and quirky but not over the top, for me. I liked the way he dressed;. I go for the unconventional and artistic.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-27-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

According to Radaronline, Patti's fiance has a history of unpaid child support and a previous restraining order against him for domestic violence. If this is true, poor Patti just can't get a break when it comes to men.

Be Careful Patti! Stanger
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread