+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Patti has another new man? What happened to the man she'd met off Plenty of Fish? Is this the same guy?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Patti has another new man? What happened to the man she'd met off Plenty of Fish? Is this the same guy?
    He's a mortgage broker she met online a year ago. She's 10 years older than he is. Hope it works out for her this time!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He's a mortgage broker she met online a year ago. She's 10 years older than he is. Hope it works out for her this time!
    From the photo of he and Patti, I recognize him as the man she met off POF. I wonder how far in advance MM is taped since in most of the episodes from this season Patti keeps going on about how she doesn't have a man or found that special man yet. I wonder if she met POF guy after this season was taped?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Same guy and it happened as they were filming I think. We see that next week she says she is falling in love and they show her with him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

They were on GMA this morning, and Patti is all giggly! Too cute! Here's my shallow comment.....he could stand to see the cosmetic surgeon who took care of Ali Wentworth's eyes. I think it would make a huge amount of difference in his appearance.

He seems as smitten with her as she is with him!

He didn't even know who she was when they met; his 14 year old daughter had to tell him!
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I wish her well too! I'll try to ignore how odd she was with him in the latest episode. She seemed all fakey about the guy. Introducing him as "the guy" rather than by his name at her Birthday party was odd, IMO. Then she acted odd when out to dinner with him too, like they were playing dates. I hope it's real. I like Patti.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I watch this show every now and then so I wasn't aware of Patti being adopted or any of her backstory, really. I don't know why but I just got an odd feeling when Patti was talking to the woman who had tracked down her birth mother. While she appeared to be crying, to me it almost looked like she was acting and trying to squeeze out some tears. How is her relationship with her adoptive parents? Did they mention the ethnicity of her bio parents or did I miss it? The birthday earrings were nice and matched the ring she got from her birth mother? Coincidence? At dinner, I was squicked out by her tongue action kissing her new beau. I don't need to see that.

Re the retired NFL guy living in Vancouver: Mitch seemed nice enough and on the surface it would seem that he and Bambi had much in common. She was, however, very touchy feely and I thought her very low cut attire was inappropriate on a first date. IDK if she was truly smitten with the fact that he took the time to cook a complete meal for her or her mind was seeing $$$ with the house on the beach...even though it belonged to his friend, most wealthier folks travel in the same circles. Well, I wish them well on their engagement. Time will tell.

Shawn was a jerk. I hate a know it all type. The date started out nicely with him presenting his date with some roses but when they went into the limo and he started giving her a tutorial on how to sniff the wine and swirl it around, I started disliking him intensely.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Squicked"??? Is that an "Eastcoastmom-ism"??? The tongue was, indeed, gross.

And, about Shawn, I agree. He turned out to be very condescending. As I've said before....a legend in his own mind. Very rude.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looks like Patti had a "little work done" on her face, i.e. some kind of lift, while she was on "vacation".

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    "Squicked"??? Is that an "Eastcoastmom-ism"??? The tongue was, indeed, gross.
    Nope, but I've been saying it for years. It means To be repulsed, disgusted, or otherwise made uncomfortable but I am sure you already gathered that from context.

+ Reply to Thread