+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

It's far too late for the Hello Kitty lady.....she's very comfortable in her strange ways and she can afford to stay that way. I don't think she was very happy with being stood up by Clark Kent and having to go on a date w/Bluto instead. I think it had to be his looks that turned her off because he was very charming, she liked him before. He was #2.
    I was checking her age and found her IMDB page...yes, she has one. It also has 62 photos of herself on it....a lot show a woman who vaguely resembles Robin Kassner, aka Hello Kitty Lady.
    And let's not forget her lack of morals and/or Table Manners. I was taught to keep the hand I wasn't using for my fork in my lap. Apparently, she heard it as "keep your hand in someone's else's lap"

I think the Doctor/Lawyer Brainiac was raised by an overly adoring mother, who made him believe that he is something he definitely is not. I really thinks he doesn't understand why he doesn't have a woman in his life.

FORT Fogey

Interesting that Yiget (?) really liked his date but had not called to ask him out on another and he didnt kiss him. He almost seemed disinterested.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought they made a good couple. I think Yigit is a bit full of himself, but he didn't act like he was, in any way, obnoxious on their date. I thought it all just seemed to flow for them. I tend to think Yigit is a bit of a controller and thinks everybody will dance to his music....why else would he not contact the other guy? I tend to think that both guys may have unfinished business in their not too distant pasts.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was somewhat disappointed in Yigit's behavior on the show. He wasn't obnoxious in any way but, like others have posted, he does seem to have a very high opinion of himself....I didn't expect that after watching Top Desserts....was that the name of the show? Can't remember but do remember watching him.
    I ended up liking Limousine Joe better. He seemed to really open up and not be as pretentious as I thought he would be.
    Loved that dog!
    prhoshay and Shoepie like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Limousine Joe was much better than I expected, too. He seemed to be quite the sweetie. I thouight, for sure, he was going to be stuck back in the "old days". I'd really like to know his outcome.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Limousine Joe was much better than I expected, too. He seemed to be quite the sweetie. I thouight, for sure, he was going to be stuck back in the "old days". I'd really like to know his outcome.
    I agree with you, I would love to know the outcome of this relationship.

I did not know who the other guy was since I did not watch the show but he did seem to be a bit cocky for me. I think Gasper (I think that was his name) seemed like a very nice guy and hopefully he found a mate or love in someone else.

HINT HINT to the Producers or Patty if you read this: Can you please do a follow up on some of your more successful and non successful (I guess the more out landish clients that have appeared on the show) it would be nice to see updates.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Shoepie like this.

looks like Bambi has relocated to Canada and they just got engaged on the 13th....wow I really liked them I think those two have some chemistry!!! HOT HOT HOT
    Kip, bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

OMG - I LOVED Mitch! Sexy, hot, intelligent and genuniely seems like a nice guy. Best millionaire on this show EVER!!! And he's a fellow Canadian too!

And he and Bambi are now engaged? Good for them! I loved their chemistry.
    Dragonlady and jucamer like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    OMG - I LOVED Mitch! Sexy, hot, intelligent and genuniely seems like a nice guy. Best millionaire on this show EVER!!! And he's a fellow Canadian too!

And he and Bambi are now engaged? Good for them! I loved their chemistry.
    Yep engaged, looks like she left playboy radio and has gone to Vancouver with him....they look so happy and their life looks like it is an adventure! I was rooting for them and so happy they hit it off.

Love hearing that Mitch and Bambi are doing so well.
    Also saw on some site that Patti has announced her engagement to her new man. Sorry, forgot his name and the site.

+ Reply to Thread