+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

I think that the Hello Kitty lady was way too resistent to the wrestler guy. He was her second pick for a real date, so I'm not so sure why she couldn't warm up to him. It was obvious she was NOT attracted to him at all, even though he was very charming.
    This lady appeared at the bartender on Watch What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last night. She's gone back to blonde hair.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She is one lost cause. She needs to go her own way; it would be/was useless to work with her again. She couldn't be any more pathetic.

Her giggle makes me want to choke her! I'm sure she thinks it's cute/endearing.
    holly71 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Everyone has the right to change her mind, but I think she really led him on over dinner, telling him how charming he was and how she was enjoying herself, and all that stuff about going shopping together on Saturday. She is way too weird to be so picky. Can't imagine who would be attracted to her that she would like. The lawyer guy, round 2, is so obnoxious and arrogant. He has very little awareness of how he comes across, apparently. Glad Patti threw him out.
    holly71 likes this.

I'm trying to imagine a person like the attorney/doctor actually existing in real life. He's so annoying and difficult to be around. Who raised this guy?

The Hello Kitty lady seemed to have come around. I still think she wants a hunk and that's the most important thing to her. Wasn't it Patti who said that a 5 person can't demand a 10 person? (Referring to their level of appearance.) That's a matter of opinion though.

The ONLY thing she has to offer ANY man is money, and she knows this and does it quickly. She is gross, by choice.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Hello Kitty is a mess. I was not surprised that her date bailed. He was horrified. And her display at the meet and greet was all for show. This woman cannot be for real, cannot. Can she?

The guy was a jerk. I wish she could get some reasonable clients for this show. I suppose legit millionaires do not want to be on TV. I would love to see an hour special with matches she has made that ended in marriage in her RL career.

Did they ever say why Superman left the building? I loved the brunette look on Robin, I'm sorry to hear she went back to blonde. I believe she won't be happy with whoever she ends up with. She's attracted to these over the top, good looking guys but heck Robins not a supermodel! Even if she landed that type of guy, she'd be miserable, worrying all the time. I though the back up date was amazing for her...I wonder why she didn't like him? I'm guessing because of the weight issue, because I honestly thought he was adorable and classy for showing up in placement of Superman.

The doctor/atty guy was pompous and ridicoulous. When you have to pay to be in a matchmatching club, you'd think the clients would heed the advice their given! I wouldn't date that guy for a gazillion dollars.
    holly71 likes this.

She DOES need to work on her "giggle". It's not cute, nor endearing!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She is one lost cause. She needs to go her own way; it would be/was useless to work with her again. She couldn't be any more pathetic.

Her giggle makes me want to choke her! I'm sure she thinks it's cute/endearing.

The woman's priorities are all screwed up.

She is a legend in her own mind. She thinks she is adorable. Not even a slight hint of maturity or depth in this broad.
    holly71 and jenniferboston1 like this.

Yes, she's a successful business woman? Geesh!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The woman's priorities are all screwed up.

She is a legend in her own mind. She thinks she is adorable. Not even a slight hint of maturity or depth in this broad.

+ Reply to Thread