+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

FORT Fogey

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Jeff made a mistake in taking the millionairess skeet-shooting because it brought out her competitiveness and need to "win," but Patti was too hard on him. He took her out to a nice dinner, too, and she was still obnoxious to him. None of the three guys Patti lined up for her was the least bit suitable. Actually, I can't imagine anyone who would be a match for her in the long run. She's an emasculator who can't relate to men in a healthy way. She needs therapy right now, not a string of failed relationships.
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I would love to go to a shooting range on a date! It would be unique and fun. He followed it with a nice dinner. She liked it. I sure wish she could find better millionaires.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think the woman was an emasculator....she's just an incredibly strong personality. It will take a special man, and he IS out there. She doesn't need to be turned into a namby-pamby cream puff.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm a little late for the party, but I happened to catch the Denise Richards Dad episode today. I'm surprised nobody mentioned that Sheila from Big Brother 9 was one of the women being interviewed to date Irv. Maybe nobody watches BB.

I knew she looked familiar, and when they said her name, it dawned on me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    I'm a little late for the party, but I happened to catch the Denise Richards Dad episode today. I'm surprised nobody mentioned that Sheila from Big Brother 9 was one of the women being interviewed to date Irv. Maybe nobody watches BB.

I watch BB and missed that. Dang

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post

I skipped that season. And from what I've heard, I'm glad I did.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Patti has beautifully done extentions. The color variation was done on purpose; it is called ombre. It was very much in style awhile back and typically blonde ends with brown hair and very contrasting. Patti has a beautiful ash shade and subtle.

Her millionairesses are a different story. The black girl had a horrible job! You can see her original bob and they just added length without blending her own hair. Yowza. Adorable woman though. I bet she went running back to have them taken out after seeing this show if she had not already done so!

I agree the color was way off on the other woman. Horrible with her skin tone. Olive/yellow skin cannot wear any shade of red or gold hair.......ever.

Patti was way off on choosing the men. I think she covers her mistakes by saying she threw in someone wrong for them for a test. Nah, she wants success as much as we do! She has to work with who she can find who wants to be on TV. Most come from general casting. I see them other places.
    I know what ombre is, & Patty's still don't look good. The ombre should have started lower than her natural hair so that her hair would have still blended with it. When she wears it curled instead of straight, the ends blend in a lot better. I'm not a fan of the ombre hair trend, regardless. I think it's over with now, for the most part, but who knows how long ago this was taped.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

The lady who was taken on a date to the shooting range, reminded me of Bethenny Frankel!!!!!!!! Not in her looks, but personality.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I know what ombre is, & Patty's still don't look good. The ombre should have started lower than her natural hair so that her hair would have still blended with it. When she wears it curled instead of straight, the ends blend in a lot better. I'm not a fan of the ombre hair trend, regardless. I think it's over with now, for the most part, but who knows how long ago this was taped.
    Its been over for a long time! It depends on when you see her. Once and only once did I like the way they did the ombre. Since then it goes up too far and is not good.

I am looking forward to this season because we will see more of her life and her new love. I am very happy for her! She is much softer now, in interviews; you can tell she is very happy.

She has considered herself Jewish and will find out her mother was Catholic. I think that is hysterical since jews believe you are jewish if the mother is! And who knows about her father. He could be Italian. This will be interesting to see how she identifies. Cleary her adoptive family is jewish but what will Patti do now? Very curious.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread