+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Plus, she admits it's not "all" her hair! Gotta love hair extensions! Works beautifully on Patti, not so much on Kyle from RHOBH. Hers (IMHO) are obvious extensions.
    Oh, there is definitely no shame in wearing extensions, wigs, weaves, etc. Hair has become an accessory more than anything, these days. The ability to change it up has afforded us women with just that many more styling options. No more bad hair days! lol
    holly71 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is just something so un-cute about a woman that talks with a baby voice.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Good Lord, if I had to listen to Stephanie talk any more, I would have gone insane. She's Janice from Friends, come to life. That guy was a total loser, but her voice could peel paint off the walls.

Oh God, tell me about it. That voice.....

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Plus, she admits it's not "all" her hair! Gotta love hair extensions! Works beautifully on Patti, not so much on Kyle from RHOBH. Hers (IMHO) are obvious extensions.
    I had no idea that Kyle wore extensions...thought that was all her hair....I can tell the Adrienne does...and I have no problem w/extensions...after a serious illness my hair began to fall out months later and extensions saved my self esteem...and now I take my "hair/nail" vitamin and have really thick hair for an old broad and the extensions are long gone.

FORT Fogey

I am tired of extentions; everyone has the same hair do. I love Juliann Hough's new shorter cut. She stands out in a crowd because of this. Of course she is beautiful too!
    prhoshay likes this.

I have thought that extensions would help thicken my hair, but I have never found a hairstylist who installs them. I have gone to the same guy for many years and he's at a upscale salon in a large city, but they don't deal with them. Is that usual? I don't know of anyone personally that I can ask about it.

Is the worth the cost and time? I have also been afraid that they would damage the existing hair and cause it to thin out. Does it?

How can you tell if Patti or someone has extensions, unless they tell you. Sometimes it's quite obvious, but other times, I can't tell.

Years ago, when I lost a ridiculous amount of hair due to stress (alopecia areata), I asked a stylist about extensions, and he said that extensions are not used when your hair is falling out. I almost burst into tears but the more I thuoght about it, the more sense it made. I'm just glad that he didn't just do what I wanted him to do. It's not advisable to add more trauma and stress to a scalp already under attack. I eventually went to a full wig.........before wigs were "in".

While extensions will give the illusion of thickness, they will not make your hair thick. Illusions can be good!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Not all with short hair are necessarily sporting their own locks. Weaves can be applied to any number of hairstyles like short shag cuts as well.

And with weaves, I tend to think that you really do get what you pay for; the quality of the installation and the quality and experience and demand for the "weave-ologist" doing the work. Weaves that are obvious are usually of lower quality work/product.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    And with weaves, I tend to think that you really do get what you pay for; the quality of the installation and the quality and experience and demand for the "weave-ologist" doing the work. Weaves that are obvious are usually of lower quality work/product.
    Most definitely. I agree, and I've seen some pretty bad ones. lol

+ Reply to Thread