+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

As I was watching Jimmy talk, I thought of how I would react if I was set up with him. Okay...he's pretty wealthy, nice lifestyle, nice house, cars, ......but, OMG, he's so annoying. I don't think I could tolerate that personality, even for the wealth and the chance of a fairytale wedding.

Jimmy talks of wanting lots of kids.....I don't think he understands that having a house full of kids and keeping things as OCD tidy as he wants it, don't mix it. OH, one thing that Jimmy's date said that I did like was to totally blow off his comment about being super organized. She was like, Whatever..... LOL Loved that part. He's way too full of himself. I think a woman who dismisses him might be a good thing. I can easily see why he would have difficulty getting even a second date. Even with the money, he's too annoying. And Patti, why would Jimmy want a woman who is deep under the hood? Jimmy isn't.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Speaking of the Jim/Jimmy episode, I rewatched and Jim's date, the woman with the 4 children and the GREAT body who really seemed into him......I was mistaken about her children being older, I think. She had been married for 12 years, started having children and they kept going until she had a boy; she had been to college before she married, and I'm assuming that all 4 of her children were with her husband, but she never actually said. I know, I know,.....it can be stupid to assume anything.

There was another woman on that episode who had grown children and I think I mixed them up.

I Could Not Believe Stephanie's Voice!!!!! Why has someone not pointed her in the direction of somebody who could help her work on changing her obnoxious voice???? I couldn't believe her nerdy date, when recounting their date to Patti, didn't mention that!!!! Just because that's the voice you ended up with doesn't mean that it's the voice that you have to KEEP!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Millionaire Matchmaker

Haven't yet watched this weeks episode yet but on a side note I just love Patti's wardrobe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shoepie and jenniferboston1 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Patti has been awfully sharp this season!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Millionaire Matchmaker

Hasn't she, though. She's always so well-put together. Kudos to her wardrobe stylist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is looking good. I was considering cutting my hair kind of short, but Patti is looking really good with that long hair. Maybe, I'm not too old after all. (Mine isn't as long as hers, but still, people say you shouldn't have longish hair after 40.) Maybe they are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    She is looking good. I was considering cutting my hair kind of short, but Patti is looking really good with that long hair. Maybe, I'm not too old after all. (Mine isn't as long as hers, but still, people say you shouldn't have longish hair after 40.) Maybe they are wrong.
    Girl, they are way wrong! We forty/fifty-somethings can carry it off if it's done right. (please ignore my avatar... )

For whatever reason, when I see someone like Demi Moore wearing the longer hair and it's all stringy looking, it just looks wrong, like she's trying way too hard to look young. On the other hand, Patti's hair looks so much better because of the way it's styled. She proves that one can totally carry off the longer hair at fifty-something.

Patti has come a long, long way since the first couple of seasons of MM, in terms of over all appearance.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.

Yes, Patti is finally wearing clothes that really look good on her body....she used to dress far more cheap and sorta slutty....kind of the exact opposite of what she preaches to her girls and the guys....Patti has always known exactly how women and men should act...and she's finally leaving a little to the imagination rather than putting it all out there.
    Her hair looks great but she does wear extensions.... She just admitted (and lamented) the fact on a recent episode, as she admired one of the prospective women who didn't have extensions. I'm not sure if I like the two tone colors she is wearing (hair color)....I read somewhere that the ombre look in hair is in...(one color halfway down the head and fading into another color towards the bottom.)
    And as for the girl with The Voice!! has she never heard a recording of herself?? Im not fond of my recorded voice but her's is just awful. She's as annoying as Fran Drescher in The Nanny!
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 01-31-2013 at 04:11 AM.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Plus, she admits it's not "all" her hair! Gotta love hair extensions! Works beautifully on Patti, not so much on Kyle from RHOBH. Hers (IMHO) are obvious extensions.

I cringed hearing Stephanies voice at first, but as the epi played, I actually got used to it. Weird!

Loved Denise's dad...seemed very grounded and sincere.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Girl, they are way wrong! We forty/fifty-somethings can carry it off if it's done right. (please ignore my avatar... )

For whatever reason, when I see someone like Demi Moore wearing the longer hair and it's all stringy looking, it just looks wrong, like she's trying way too hard to look young. On the other hand, Patti's hair looks so much better because of the way it's styled. She proves that one can totally carry off the longer hair at fifty-something.

Patti has come a long, long way since the first couple of seasons of MM, in terms of over all appearance.

Oops! Should've read your post first Dragonlady! You already pointed out the extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Yes, Patti is finally wearing clothes that really look good on her body....she used to dress far more cheap and sorta slutty....kind of the exact opposite of what she preaches to her girls and the guys....Patti has always known exactly how women and men should act...and she's finally leaving a little to the imagination rather than putting it all out there.
    Her hair looks great but she does wear extensions.... She just admitted (and lamented) the fact on a recent episode, as she admired one of the prospective women who didn't have extensions. I'm not sure if I like the two tone colors she is wearing (hair color)....I read somewhere that the ombre look in hair is in...(one color halfway down the head and fading into another color towards the bottom.)
    And as for the girl with The Voice!! has she never heard a recording of herself?? Im not fond of my recorded voice but her's is just awful. She's as annoying as Fran Drescher in The Nanny!

+ Reply to Thread