+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Not until the next epi.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Have they shown the part yet where Patti's bio mother is located?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That surgeon was totally obnoxious. He is just barely a millionaire, and I think we can see why. He is nuts and disgusting. He's got crazy, creepy eyes.
    He was unbelievably crazy! I think he's barely a millionaire because he was married and divorced twice...they probably got a lot of $$ from him....he doesn't look smart enough to have a pre-nup....
    I think Patty was right about him just wanting a three-some, having that plastic pastry chef there. Was so glad to see that his date was disgusted with him. I think up to that point she was really trying to give him a chance....a lot more than I ever would have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, I doubt that they got a lot of money out of him due to the short durations of the marriages. I'd put my money on him never having had a lot of money because he IS so disgusting and off-putting. I could see even golddiggers not being able to tolerate him. There are times when people will try to put up with something for the eventual benefits, and neither sex NOR money would be worth the wasted time with him.

He never gives a woman a compliment unless she earns it?? With that kind of thinking, I doubt that HE ever got any compliments at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Jim and Selma are shopping for an engagment ring already? I smell gold digger, for sure. He is smitten with her looks. She was an incredible flirt! How are 4 children going to work, hmmmmmmm. I don't think he has a clue as to what is in his future if they marry.

Jimmy G. Just, on my god no, what an ass.
    holly71 likes this.

ITA, wayyyy to quick. Jim seemed a vunerable to me and didn't he make a comment that he didn't even date for a year after his divorce? I think he's jumping in too soon. Four kids is alot to take on, but I guess depending on their ages. I don't recall if their ages came up or not.

Gold digger, maybe? Wonder who paid for her boobs.

Jimmy G. got what he deserved with his date, he should've picked Mindy. She was pretty, witty and funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Jim and Selma are shopping for an engagment ring already? I smell gold digger, for sure. He is smitten with her looks. She was an incredible flirt! How are 4 children going to work, hmmmmmmm. I don't think he has a clue as to what is in his future if they marry.

Jimmy G. Just, on my god no, what an ass.
    holly71 likes this.

For some reason, I thought the kids were mostly grown. I thought they both seemed crazy about each other. Nothing wrong with falling hard for a man with money....and I think that is what happened. It looks like she brings a good personality and good body to the relationship, and he bring$ what he bring$! I think there is an exchange. She seemed sincere with him to me. Like they say, You can fall in love with a rich man as easily (if not easier) than you can a poor one! There is an issue of them not knowing each other very well, yet, though. Who knows.....it could be a great relationship. I would hope it works out.

I did feel for Jim when Patti made Jimmy lift up his shirt and show his ridiculous abs, though. Jim looked embarrassed, knowing all he had to offer was his "keg". I thought that was, rather, inappropriate.

The German woman that Jimmy chose was a dolt. I found her hard to tolerate. He definitely got what he paid for, with that one! His OCD is going to be his killer unless he finds an OCD soulmate....which would be a real drag.

I also got the feeling that he didn't want anyone with a body who might, somehow, compete with his for attention!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-25-2013 at 11:41 AM.
    Shoepie and Dragonlady like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Good points. ^^^^ I would like to believe it was love at first sight. Jim noticed that she had her eyes on him when Patti showed Jimmie's abs. Could have been calculated, too. She knew she was there for him. She wasn't old enough to have her kids fully grown unless she started very young but that could be.

We don't see follow ups on this show and I think that is because there aren't enough to fill an hour show. If she chose better millionaires the show would be better.

Patti's millionaires are like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, I'm guessing.

Jim's date was no spring chicken and looks like she ages well. I think she could easily have older children.....the way a lot of people start to marry/have children in their late teens. I've seen a lot of people whose children look like they could be their siblings.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-26-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

That woman millionaire's voice would have driven me to take her home long before I discovered she was humorless, uptight and not interesting!

Denise's father was a nifty man. I hope this works out but we will never know! I hope she has had enough successes that we can have a where are they now episode. Somehow I don't think she has. In her real life perhaps but the clowns they choose to be televised.

Good Lord, if I had to listen to Stephanie talk any more, I would have gone insane. She's Janice from Friends, come to life. That guy was a total loser, but her voice could peel paint off the walls.

Denise Richards' father is a doll. I'm glad he seems to have met a nice woman. I was happy to see that he wasn't interested in dating 35 year olds.

Shoepie - my guess is that Patty has probably had many success stories, but I'm pretty sure they pick the millionaires on this show because they bring the crazy. I'm sure her stats are pretty low with respect to the TV millionaires.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread