+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 127 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Especially dentures sitting in a glass of water on the nightstand! Real Sexy!!! Boom-Shaka-Laka!!!!
    "It wasn't so much that she had a rose in her teeth... it was that the rose and her teeth were in the same glass." -- Anon
    Dragonlady likes this.

Fixing Patti

You are thin skinned. Do not attack people. Just tell them it is difficult for you to help them. When you screen men for yourself, look for men who have had long term relationships already....ones that have been paper trained already otherwise they will mess on your floor.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-09-2011 at 12:25 AM.
    Shoepie likes this.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I have been all over the road map with Patti but I have decided I like her. She is a piece of work but probably a passionate and loving partner. I don't think she will be single for long. She was not interested in that beautiful black football commentator, unfortunately. What a beautiful man inside and out from what we saw! He was interested, too.
    bee stung lips and jucamer like this.

I liked him a lot. Very personable. I like to explain people. If he has not had a girlfriend for an extended period, he is not a committer or not trained or selfish.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    I liked him a lot. Very personable. I like to explain people. If he has not had a girlfriend for an extended period, he is not a committer or not trained or selfish.
    Good point. It certainly seems he would be able to find a wife if he really wanted one. That said, sometimes it is hard to find someone who you can trust is not just after a famous and rich partner.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

He IS rather delicious!!!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I can SO see Patti with Marcellus. I think he really gets her, and he is the kind of man she needs.
    Shoepie and jucamer like this.

Patti looks all glamorous now. But you do not think she is a hen pecker? Only certain types will go for that.

I think Marcellus thinks Patti is funny and is impressed with the size of her balls....quite impressive. She is practically one of the guys. That does not make for a romantic relationship unless you are gay or a wimp. (not saying anything bad....I sometimes feel wimpy)

Patti needs a wimp.
    Initially my intuition tells me nothing about Marcellus. Thinking a little, I think Marcellus needs someone that is a good friend. That person could be a person that has been married with kids....Um yes. I could see that. He wants someone that is not a fame seeker, someone that is reliable, someone that he can trust his heart to. Yep, now I am getting somewhere. (No I am not divorced, and I do not have kids)

I think Patty has a poor formula for success. Is there a good formula for success? I think the luck of 20 year olds with their happenstance works. I think arranged marriages can work. I think being set up by screening friends can work.....Otherwise there is a lot of acting going on out there. And it cannot be fun to sift through bull shit.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I had a whole different impression of Marcellus's view of Patti. Yes, he seems to admire her gutsiness, but he was looking at her the way a guy looks at a woman whom he finds physically attractive, too ... definitely not as one of the guys. He complimented her appearance a number of times, appreciated the funny things she said, and he also told her he wanted a woman who looks like Sofia Vergara (sp?), and Patti really does look quite a bit like her! Patti wouldn't be interested in him for fame. She's already famous.

FORT Fogey

Wow. Alex is a real plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. Odd that he said his net worth is 1.3 million. That is not a lot in this field. I would not be surprised to see his business tank after this show. I assumed he was a plant until I looked him up!

Butt Lift Los Angeles | Photos | Brazillian Butt Augmentation

Loved the other couple. I would not be surprised to hear of an engagment down the line in a 'where are they now' episode.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread