+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 127 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1267
Like Tree233Likes

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Millionaire Matchmaker

Personally, I think you should get what you require, and not just "settle", no matter how old you are.

I hate it when people say you are too picky, or that you "think too much of yourself". Not enough people think enough of themselves.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Very good reunion show. I loved it and thought the NFL player would be good for Patty, too. But she did NOT seem interested. I like Patti and think she will be a very interesting, loving and dynamic wife. We say her softer side on her date; I knew it had to be there. She indulges in pushing her harsh side for the show; she actually said so.

Giving her staff gifts or a trip when she oversteps with them shows us she does have a problem with anger or the expression of it but I still like her.
    Debb70 and sparklete like this.

It may have been staged, but I think Patty really liked that guy she went ziplining with. Too bad it doesn't seem to have gone too far though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It may have been staged, but I think Patty really liked that guy she went ziplining with. Too bad it doesn't seem to have gone too far though.
    He is on the reunion part 2 so we will find out what happened.
    Debb70 likes this.

I think the mean Patty is always there under the surface and that's what frightens men about her. You can be just so nice for a little while before your true self comes out. Wonder if the zipline guy finally saw this side of her. She would scare the hell out of me!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
    norealityhere and Debb70 like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

It's good to be picky. You know that you are independent.
    You can do it!

REF. Part II of the Reunion Show. I thought it was so lame when Patty was argueing with the woman client who was more interested in becoming a celebrity than she was in finding a man. Remember she took her date to a movie preview of her in her underwear? LOL
    When she and Patty were going at it, Patty says that she has two men she could marry in 7 minutes if she wanted to. OMG That made Patty seem so childish, heartless and fake. First of all why argue with that lady. Also, saying something like that is just horrible. It makes you look desperate and defensive and like you are not sane. How must it make the two guys she is dating feel? How dare you say that about a guy you're dating. I don't believe it for a second, but for her to make it up shows just how desperate she is about not having a man. Did anyone else feel that way? Other than that I liked the show.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I thought the exchange was pretty heated and personal. Never a good thing to engage in if you want to maintain a profesional demeanor.

But, I took Patti's statement about the 2 guys to be just an exaggeration in the heat of the moment. I think she probably does have 2 men who are very interested in her, something that Underwear Lady cannot claim - and maybe never will be able to if she thinks that exhibitionista movie was a good first date idea.

I thought it (claiming 2 men would marry her) made Patti seem like a young immature girl. And isn't she seeking fame, having a TV show about her and what she does? Nothing wrong in seeking fame if that's what you want. Although the Underwear Lady is so crazy, I doubt it will work for her. Pretty soon, her face and body will age and decline in attractiveness and then what does she have to show on her first dates??!! G-strings, dentures, and walkers just don't do it for most men.
    norealityhere likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Especially dentures sitting in a glass of water on the nightstand! Real Sexy!!! Boom-Shaka-Laka!!!!
    norealityhere and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread