+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gone Country - CMT starting 1/25/08

Re: Gone Country - CMT starting 1/25/08

Mikalah's funny! What she said about Lorenzo.... "I don't care if we're 89 years apart, I love that man!"

I think it will be between her and Sebastian for the win, the crowd loved them both.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2998467;
    The new cast was announced for the upcoming shows.
    TuneInMusicCity.com

Since Lorenzo will be on does this mean we get to see Shayne and Matt?
    maybe shane but since her and matt are kuput i doubt matt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Luna;3162385;
    Wow! This is very interesting. Sebastian Bach doing Country! I'm watching just for him (and I'll be cheering for him).
    i didn't watch it last season but when i heard sebastian was going to be on this time. hell yeah i had to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3167457;
    so i just watched the season premier ... what happened to mikalah's nasally voice? i hated her on american idol because she came off as snobbish, conceited, and sounded just like that nasally actress that plays 'the nanny' (can't stand her either, so i can't remember her name LOL). so did mikalah get speech lessons? and she was halfway decent in this show ... i was prepared to still hate her, but so far, i don't.
    fran dresher is who you are thinking about. i still don't like mikalah. just something about her.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-17-2008 at 10:32 PM.

i'm thinking it is going to come down to sebastian and jermaine. i don't know why. even as much as liked nsync (yes i admit.) i can't put chris as the winner. sean is the crazy one.

also i want to know what is up with irene cara leaving. you saw her mad and packing in the previews and you don't see her again in any of the competitions?

FORT Fogey

I both like and don't like Mikalah at the same time. I like her spunk and energy. It makes her fun to watch. But the way that she adds to that character by pretending to throw herself at older men irritates me. It's such a cheap way to get attention. I remember he doing it with Simon when she was on AI, and she jumped right on that bandwagon again with Lorenzo. She's got enough likability that she shouldn't have to resort to that.

I was kind of dissapointed to see how quickly Chris fell into the has-been-who-doesn't-recognize-his-place role. Back in the NSync days, I always liked him because he came across as very down to earth and normal. I'm not sure if the way he came across was what was crafted by producers for him to "play", crafty editing, or real. but I'd rather see him as the goofy guy than the guy who is still trying to pretend he's the one to beat because he used to sing with Justin TImberlake. The places where he was featured were choppy enough that I'm still hoping it was crafty editing.

FORT Newbie

Is there anywhere on the internet that I can watch season one?

I totally forgot about this, I dont have cable so I was gonna ask my sister to tivo it and I forgot!! i LOVE chris, and it dissapoints me to hear he didnt seem to be the fun loving guy. Hopefully i will be able to catch it this week!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I didnt watch american idol and didnt see mikayla, so I only had this first episode to get to "know" her and I did not like her. she seemed really arrogant to me, and the one major part that I was like "uh no" was when they were watching the video from the cameras on the street, and someone said they didnt know who she was, and she said "b****, you know who I am" maybe she was joking, though it came across seriously to me..and really turned me off to her personality...
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

that's mikayla for ya ... though she's toned down quite a bit. she was VERY arrogant on AI.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast