+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

FORT Fanatic

Re: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

Quote Originally Posted by jedirock;2781943;
    Did anyone notice that after Adrianne ran to the bathroom and came back out, she had cuts around her wrists that were covered with bandages? I didn't watch Top Model or whatever show she was in, but I do know a lot of models are "cutters"
    I noticed those cuts and bandages, but didn't know if I just missed seeing them before the fight, or if she had been cutting in the bathroom. I didn't want to think that was what was going on, but it very well may be.

Oh gosh, I noticed the bandages but hadn't even thought of that. How awful if it's true. Really, it seems more likely than any other explanation I can think of -- but would the producers let that happen???

The bandage was on the top part of her hand, going down into the wrist. It looks more to me like she may have punched something or thrown something and cut herself. I was a cutter and always cut in the same places....I have a bunch of scars because of it but cover them with tattoos.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Looked like bruises too. Now I have to watch it again to see when they first show up.

FORT Regular

Adrianne posted this on her myspace.
    The bandage on my wrist was from tubing. I had ripped off a HUGE chunk of flesh when my glove hiked up and exposed my skin to the ice/snow. It hurt like a bitch! Our scene in the hot tube was BEFORE we went tubing...thats why I had no bandage on then.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2778594;
    What 24-year-old isn't? I think she would make a better mother than many people who breed. I agree with this person...

I think they should have a family. Unlike 95 percent of the population, they can actually afford it, and if they go to therapy twice a week they definitely have a leg up over the average family.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Too bad about that. Women should have kids before boob jobs, for obvious reasons.

I think that's complete nonsense because
    Click to see Spoiler:
    my sister-in-law had hers done about a year before my nephew was born and she DID breastfeed. The difference is that the implants were put behind the muscle which looks better and more natural anyway.

FORT Fanatic

Why was Tammy from The Apprentice on? I walked in, recognized her and then she was leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2776617;
    She is clearly a mental case
    I think that says it all!! I have tuned in to this show only a few times and each time, SHE was completely and uncontrollably freaking out about something or HE was walking out the door because he was "done with this"....yea, seems like a sound marriage to me........

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2772963;
    Chris was in the right. She knows how conservative her husband is and still did it anyways. She is a piece of work and I think she tries to upset him on purpose.
    She is ALL about shock value and attention....plain and simple......I honestly can't watch these two and even the mere thought of them maybe bringing an innocent child into their extremely dysfunctional situation is nauseating......

FORT Fogey

so is she getting pregnant?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast