+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

Re: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

[QUOTE=bbnbama;
    I like Adrienne...she's ballsy and funny and obnoxious and I can't help but like her![/QUOTE]

I like her too for the same reasons but, I give this marriage 5 years tops.

I won't be watching this one
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

I can't believe that they ever got married. I get that "old man" Chris was digging having a hot young girl in love with him but he seemed way to level headed to actually marry her. At his age he should know that choices you make in your early twenties aren't always the best. He never should have let it get this far because he's known from the start that it won't last. She's going to meet some younger guy (or girl) that she actually has fun with and it's so long Brady. Wait! That should be the name of the show next season!

its especially atrocious this season because chris looks even more fat and real old since the last season aired. i swear it looks nasty. he looks like he could be her dad. and adrian gives new meaning to the words "gold digger". i cant believe this was the same girl i rooted for on the first season of ANTM.
    Eat More Food! Holla, Holla, Holla! - Whitney, C10 Winner & HBIC

I don't usually watch this show but I did happen to catch the last episode where Chris had a hissy fit over Adrian's photo present. When Adrian said most women wouldn't give their husband a gift like that, I have to agree. I think she had good intentions and he was just being a prude. I can tell you that my husband would be thrilled to have me in seductive photo's like that with another woman . However, I don't have the body for it, nor the desire. Chris needs to lighten up. I was sad that she abandoned her self-esteem and begged him not to leave. I'd say "don't let the door hit you on the way out!" This marriage isn't going to even make it five years.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

The ONLY reason Adrianne wants a baby now is because someone (Chris) told her NO. She is one of those who do not like to hear that and will rebel. He should say YES let's have one and then she wouldn't want one. She is clearly a mental case and acts like a rebellious child.

Chris does look bad this season! He was all buff on the surreal life when she first spotted him but now he looks over weight and tired. Taking care of a kid can do that to a person.

He is saying yes, so now she's saying no. It's a total control issue. It's dumb.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by reality_emily;2773851;
    Adrienne would be a terrible mother! She's way too selfish and immature.
    What 24-year-old isn't? I think she would make a better mother than many people who breed. I agree with this person...

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2764422;
    I like Adrienne...she's ballsy and funny and obnoxious and I can't help but like her!
    I think they should have a family. Unlike 95 percent of the population, they can actually afford it, and if they go to therapy twice a week they definitely have a leg up over the average family.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2763899;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I know she chose the boobs over the baby because a couple months ago she was in an interview talking about how much she loved her new boobs.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Too bad about that. Women should have kids before boob jobs, for obvious reasons.

This show is very entertaining to me so I'll continue to watch.

I flop between liking Adrienne and not liking her. I think she's a saint for putting up with Chris..but than she can be quite obnoxious as well.

Chris...well he's just weird. What normal thinking man thinks 'well I don't want a kid right now so I think I'll have a vastecomy to ensure there are no 'ooops!' than have it reversed when I'm ready'. Seriously that is odd.

I think Chris views and treats Adrienne has a child when he should be treating her as a partner. Yes she acts immature at times, but my 27 year old husband acts more mature than 50 year old Chris Knight does. So in my opinion, Chris and Adrienne are at the same maturity level.

Do I think their marriage will last? No, but I do think they were made for each other.

FORT Newbie

Did anyone notice that after Adrianne ran to the bathroom and came back out, she had cuts around her wrists that were covered with bandages? I didn't watch Top Model or whatever show she was in, but I do know a lot of models are "cutters"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast