+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

FORT Fanatic

Re: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2772963;
    Chris was in the right. She knows how conservative her husband is and still did it anyways. She is a piece of work and I think she tries to upset him on purpose.
    I see where you're coming from on that. I think some of what she does is completely consciously on purpose... I also think that some of it she is just too wrapped up in herself to see his side of anything. Therefore, she does things which are obviously going to upset him, but she has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;2772744;
    This show is too much for me. Between Adrienne being mentally abusive and Chris being passive-aggresive, it's so hard to watch. They do not need to be with each other. Obviously the physical relationship is keeping them together and that's not enough. I watched the first episode but I think that's enough for me. No amount of therapy is going to keep them married.
    i agree. i think what they (initially) shared was a strong sexual attraction for one another. Adrienne is VERY young/immature and thinks/hopes that she can keep the passion gong with the nude-girl on girl photoshoot. her intention was to turn chris on with talk of being with a woman. chris is manipulative because he NEVER told her up until NOW that it bothered him. she states in thier fght that he and his friends used to talk about how hot it would be to see adrienne and her friend together.

Quote Originally Posted by MissNomer;2772625;
    My question (regarding this Maybe Baby crap) is: Do I have amnesia or wasn't SHE the one who wanted a baby last season and HE was the one who wanted to go get a vasectomy? I could have sworn that she was the one who wanted to have a baby and he was the one who wanted to prevent it.
    That's how I remember it too, pre-wedding. Did we miss a few episodes showing how things had changed and she'd changed her mind about wanting a baby and he started warming up to it? Chris does have one thing right (from last night's episode): Adrienne would be a terrible mother! She's way too selfish and immature. She needs to wait about 10 years, and hopefully she'll grow up by then -- and be with someone other than Chris. No way their marriage will last that long once the lust-flame mellows.

Emily

Quote Originally Posted by coco unit;2773731;
    i agree. i think what they (initially) shared was a strong sexual attraction for one another. Adrienne is VERY young/immature and thinks/hopes that she can keep the passion gong with the nude-girl on girl photoshoot. her intention was to turn chris on with talk of being with a woman. chris is manipulative because he NEVER told her up until NOW that it bothered him. she states in thier fght that he and his friends used to talk about how hot it would be to see adrienne and her friend together.
    I typically dont' like this show but caught this fiasco of the pictures and really felt for her in it because I've been in similar situations a couple times. I'm open about my sexuality and have the guys thinking it's great and how hot it would be... and so on. They'll go as far to talk about it openly with other people.

Then suddenly they wake up and have an issue with it like it just hits them out of the blue what my sexuality means or meant. Then it gets turned on it's head. Suddenly innocent or artsy pictures I've had of me and other females become an issue and they just can't believe they're dating a lesbian (even though I'm not I'm bi). And that must mean that every girl I come into contact with is a threat. And suddenly that three some fantasy goes away and the jealousy and discomfort with not straight sneaks in. It's a really painful thing to go through with guys.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Chris is insecure with good reason. Adrianne really doesn't know she is yet or who she wants. He KNOWS this deep down and that it is only a matter of time. I think he realizes that the time is almost up and he is milking it all he can.

FORT Fanatic

I came onto this thread because I was wondering if anyone at the FORT thought any this is even remotely real.

I don't know, I was thinking that maybe they're thinking that she can use these shows later to launch an acting career. As in, her and Chris were acting out storylines the entire time.

I don't know what to think. This episode seemed to have a lot of the typical reality show voice-overs. Her saying "she's so sexy" was added in after the fact, as was him saying "I want a seperation". In fact, he was on camera at that point in a far away shot, and it didn't seem like he even said anything.

By the way, did anyone else notice that Florence was conspicuously absent from their wedding?

Adrienne is looking for attention and always has. She will do whatever it takes to get both Chtis' and the world's attention.

I always assumed Christopher Knight wouldn't want to have children. When he was on the Weakest Link (and won it) years ago, he donated his winnings to the organization "Zero Population Growth." Maybe I just don't know enough about that group, but the name suggested to me that he was against growing the population. Hmm.
    "They want you to do a TV show?"
    "Well, they want me to come up with an idea. I don't have any ideas."
    "C'mon, how hard is that? Look at all the junk that's on TV."
    - George and Jerry, in "The Pitch"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat;2772991;
    I see where you're coming from on that. I think some of what she does is completely consciously on purpose... I also think that some of it she is just too wrapped up in herself to see his side of anything. Therefore, she does things which are obviously going to upset him, but she has no clue.
    I agree; I also made a statement before about her being so "extra" it is annoying and she is doing a lot of these things for the camera. I saw bits and pieces of last episode. I did catch the part when she ran in the bathroom throwing a fit and he started to leave. Then she said where are you going? It was too funny because you could tell she thought he was going to chase after her when she ran in the bathroom

I also hope they really don't have children; Adrienne does not seem like she wuld be a good mother at all

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2774206;
    Adrienne is looking for attention and always has. She will do whatever it takes to get both Chtis' and the world's attention.
    YES! and making herself look stupid in the process!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast