+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

Premium Member

Re: My Fair Brady 3: Maybe Baby

Hey if Chris doesn't know who Adrianne is by this point they should split she isn't going to change.

FORT Fanatic

To me, their arguing/bickering is no different than was shown on the previous editions of My Fair Brady. After watching the first episode, I decided that I don't want to watch the rest... but of course, I probably will end up watching anyway.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

They feed off the arguing....they love it. Both of them enjoy the drama...without the drama, they wouldn't make it. Chris is really aging and looking haggard. Adrianne is just not mature enough to have a baby.

Pathetic and boring show. I'm sick to death of these two and this show just reminded me how much.

I think VH1 has a bunch of losers this season. Bleh!

lily

Adrianne's blogs are more interesting than her show.

FORT Fanatic

I watched the new show for this week in its Sunday morning "sneak preview" spot. Basically the whole show was what they showed in the previews all of last week.

I agree with IstateTheFacts that they both feed off the drama... but this season I'm really seeing how much Chris feeds off of it and contributes to it. I used to think it was all Adrianne and he just put up with her. Now I see that in their relationship, it takes two to tango. I can see where Chris was coming from in feeling like Adrianne was off base in thinking he would like the pics, but she was so sincere in her excitement about giving them to him, I didn't understand why he had to have a meltdown about it. It was obvious she was coming from a "pure" place in terms of her intentions. I now see that they are both huge drama queens.

My question (regarding this Maybe Baby crap) is: Do I have amnesia or wasn't SHE the one who wanted a baby last season and HE was the one who wanted to go get a vasectomy? I could have sworn that she was the one who wanted to have a baby and he was the one who wanted to prevent it. Nice. His wife is young enough to be his daughter and if she gets pregnant, it looks like he'll be having his OWN grandchildren. I don't think I'd have the patience to start that whole baby thing at his age. I can't imagine how that would play out, but I'm sure it'll be sure to pass through future tabloids!

This show is too much for me. Between Adrienne being mentally abusive and Chris being passive-aggresive, it's so hard to watch. They do not need to be with each other. Obviously the physical relationship is keeping them together and that's not enough. I watched the first episode but I think that's enough for me. No amount of therapy is going to keep them married.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

I have given up on watching them too. It's very difficult to watch. They are on such different paths in life and it is just a matter of time before they part ways.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Chris was in the right. She knows how conservative her husband is and still did it anyways. She is a piece of work and I think she tries to upset him on purpose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast