+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Parking Wars!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Parking Wars!

At our county clerk's office, they now have a greeter who asks everyone, as they come in, what they are there to do, and she recites the documents you will need to complete your task. That makes a ton of sense to me. Keeps you from waiting in line only to find out that you have to go back home.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow nothing like a person who is transporting someone handicapped not understanding that doesn't mean you can block the sidewalk.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3737950;
    Wow nothing like a person who is transporting someone handicapped not understanding that doesn't mean you can block the sidewalk.
    Wasn't she a piece of work? How about the guy who came after the others with a rake? Seriously she should have just got in the van and they should have left like the driver said. (sorry I can't remember their names)
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3737950;
    Loved when the agent brought up the fact that a blind person may be walking there and lo and behold she produces a blind person to try and discount his theory. Of course her guy didn't budge so he was of no help but I still found it hilarious that he mentions a person with a disability and she had one with her, then he mentions a blind person and she had one of those too. Glad he didn't mention a little person with a lisp because I'm sure she would have pulled one out the trunk of her car.

The rake guy was ridiculous. The agents should have just let him work it out on his own, but to come after them with cameras rolling and risk jail for this is insanity. People need to learn to keep their head.

There's one guy on the Detroit boot team that's a piece of work. Rude! Then there's a guy with a ponytail on the Detroit team that let it get a little personal as well. I know their job is hard and thankless but it's best to be level headed to keep things from escalating.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3738060;
    Wasn't she a piece of work? How about the guy who came after the others with a rake? Seriously she should have just got in the van and they should have left like the driver said. (sorry I can't remember their names)
    Yeah he was a nut. The way he kept calling them Nazi's. I wouldn't be on the job one day. I don't allow people to talk to me in that manner.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3738469;
    There's one guy on the Detroit boot team that's a piece of work. Rude! Then there's a guy with a ponytail on the Detroit team that let it get a little personal as well. I know their job is hard and thankless but it's best to be level headed to keep things from escalating.
    They call him ponytail. He actually likes to argue back with the people, which of course is entertaining since it's on tv but if he was doing it to me, I'd probably get mad. The old man with the rake was getting on my nerves. I just wanted them to walk away and let him figure it out for himself. And the one lady who was trying to use her car to block Garfield and Sherry from booting the other car was too much. I hope they get her car in the future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm waiting for a marathon. I love this show so much that I get frustrated with just a couple or few of them strung together. I always want more!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3738928;
    I'm waiting for a marathon. I love this show so much that I get frustrated with just a couple or few of them strung together. I always want more!
    They had marathon a few weeks back. Hopefully another one soon.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I love this show, too. These people who don't earn much money really do put their safety at risk to keep traffic moving. Sure, it can be impossible to make sense of those street signs & money is tight for many people BUT rules are rules & you have to live with them when you operate/park a vehicle.

This is one of those shows where I find myself yelling @ the television & thoroughly enjoying myself.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Yeah! Other people watch this show too. I caught it by accident late one night, and loved it. I watched most of that marathon and catch it whenever I can. It's hilarious. Garfield and Sherry are such a great team. The people who get the boots and tickets and fines, most of them are so utterly clueless, I don't know how they get through life.

+ Reply to Thread