+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Parking Wars!

Re: Parking Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3722062;
    You know I thought that lady was being evil by taking her time with processing the Atlanta guys paper work. They were trying to catch their 5 o'clock flight. She kept saying "I'm just trying to be throughal (sp). I'm thinking "no, you are just being an ass".
    So we thought the same thing.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;3722065;
    So we thought the same thing.
    Yeah she was. I didn't like her demeanor at all. I think she was getting a kick out of the fact that they may miss the flight. Apparently that is how she gets her jollies.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It may go to show that it may pay to be nice to people who can have some power over your life!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought these two guys were just fine. All the one said was that we have a flight out at 5:00, no attitude nothing. All of the attitude was hers.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

I really like this show too and it makes me giggle when they get pissed about a ticket. I understand, I get upset when I get an expired meter ticket but Im mad at myself not at the parking person giving me a ticket.

Im liking Garfield and Sherry the best too!

Unfortunately, for the offenders, these people have a job to do and they have to make sure all of their ducks are in a row, or they're going to "catch it" from their supervisors. When you go into a place like that, you may as well get your attitude in check and be ready for red tape, which may seem like nonsense to you. Everybody needs to be treated uniformly; policies are made for a reason. Working with the public is no walk in the park! But when you come to work, it's also important to check your personal problems/attitude at the door.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3722744;
    Unfortunately, for the offenders, these people have a job to do and they have to make sure all of their ducks are in a row, or they're going to "catch it" from their supervisors.
    I agree with you 100%, but this one was so OBVIOUSLY C H E C K I N G the paperwork, it was not just the deliberate I need to check this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

I am not sure why so many people go to the impound lot woefully unprepared without proof of ownership, Drivers license or Insurance. These items should be no brainers. I can't say I am shocked though. I work as an Insurance Agent and You can tell people all day when going to the DMV to register your car in a new state you need to change your insurance first. You get those highly upset when the DMV is pulling their tags because it doesn't show insurance and they are going to be fined.

It is not the responsibility of the PPA to make sure you have your required documents.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I would bet the the smart thing to do would be to call PPA (or any place similar to it) BEFORE you go to find out exactly what all you need with you to keep frustrations down.

I remember going to renew my car reistration, after my divorce, and they wanted to hold me accountable for taxes on my ex's car taxes. Needless to say, I flipped OUT! A phone call would have saved me my explosion (I think it was more about having to deal with anything having to do with him than it was anything else). I had to go back home and get my divorce papers that delineated whom was responsible for what; luckily I only lived about 8 blocks away. When I returned with them, everything flowed smoothly, but it just seems like they could devise a way to let people know ahead of time what they are going to need.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3723176;
    I am not sure why so many people go to the impound lot woefully unprepared without proof of ownership, Drivers license or Insurance. These items should be no brainers. I can't say I am shocked though. I work as an Insurance Agent and You can tell people all day when going to the DMV to register your car in a new state you need to change your insurance first. You get those highly upset when the DMV is pulling their tags because it doesn't show insurance and they are going to be fined.

It is not the responsibility of the PPA to make sure you have your required documents.
    It is not only the PPA either. People do NOT go prepared for anything much anymore, I see it al lthe time on Judge Judy. Lack of common sense is prevailing.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread