+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Parking Wars!

Re: Parking Wars!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3262549;
    OMG did anyone see the "lost pilot" episode? Garfield had a guy partner and he was booting this woman's car and she kept pushing him. He got half the boot on and she got in the car and was trying to drive away, tore the crap out of her front fender in the process
    That's the kind of stupid behavior I am talking about. You ruin your car so you won't have to pay money you legally owe. What a smart person is she. I bet you once she got away and saw all the damage done to the car she was sorry she acted like such a goober.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3262557;
    That's the kind of stupid behavior I am talking about. You ruin your car so you won't have to pay money you legally owe. What a smart person is she. I bet you once she got away and saw all the damage done to the car she was sorry she acted like such a goober.
    It would be nice to think that, but I don't. Rationale is obviously out the window with this woman. She's probably still happy she got away. I made MrCoz watch this part of the show. What a crackpot. Tearing up the car just to get away.

I didn't see it but I wonder if she is making payments on the car. Did it appear to be a newer car or a used car? The behavior is so ridiculous just to prove you can get away...so stupid. Cut your nose off to spite your face but as long as she got away, right!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3262896;
    I didn't see it but I wonder if she is making payments on the car. Did it appear to be a newer car or a used car? The behavior is so ridiculous just to prove you can get away...so stupid. Cut your nose off to spite your face but as long as she got away, right!
    It was for lack of a better word a Hoopty

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3266402;
    It was for lack of a better word a Hoopty
    I saw that episode. wow. Then I saw your post and Hoopty and was wondering if Judge Joe Brown was here.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3242885;
    In parts of San Francisco you get 10 minutes for a quarter. My son and I were at the orthodontist waiting and I asked him to run outside and feed the meter. I just assumed he would fill the meter (we have a stash of meter money in the car). After the appointment, I discovered a ticket for an expired meter. I asked my son how much money he put in the meter, he told me two quarters! I couldn't really get mad at him, he didnt realize that you really have to fill the meter to the max all the time to avoid a ticket because you never know how long you're going to be but, man oh man does $50 hurt!!!!
    Drove into Manhattan the other day, where I was charged 50 cents for 15 minutes of parking. I guess a quater really can't get you anything in Manhattan anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;3262896;
    Right, her and the guy on the episode with the night booters, the 2 guys and he squeezed between the booting van and another car to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3273087;
    Right, her and the guy on the episode with the night booters, the 2 guys and he squeezed between the booting van and another car to get away.
    Yeah, I remember that one. The guy hit a parked car, hit the TA van, then ran a red light. What an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3273842;
    Yeah, I remember that one. The guy hit a parked car, hit the TA van, then ran a red light. What an idiot!
    Yeah and almost hit another car running the red light!

Yes this show is back for another season in Philly and also a new team in Detroit!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread