+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Parking Wars!

Re: Parking Wars!

I felt so sad for Garfield when his cat was diagnosed with Cancer. The people who boo the PPA when the come down the block are dumb.

On the A&E site they have a tribute to one of the tow drivers that passed away during filming. He was a young man too. sad.

I love watching this show.
    Chittlins forever y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2807950;
    I felt so sad for Garfield when his cat was diagnosed with Cancer. The people who boo the PPA when the come down the block are dumb.

On the A&E site they have a tribute to one of the tow drivers that passed away during filming. He was a young man too. sad.
    I really liked Martin. He had such a wonderful sense of humor. I didn't know he had passed until I saw your post. How sad that he left behind a 5 year old daughter.

toothdoc

I love this show. When I saw the previews for it, I knew I was going to have to DVR it. There's no way I could have a job like that because I'd give attittude right back to those people.

I think my favorite part to watch is the booting crew.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2820218;
    I love this show. When I saw the previews for it, I knew I was going to have to DVR it. There's no way I could have a job like that because I'd give attittude right back to those people.
    I know exactly how you feel, but you do that and you'd find somebody else being trained for your job, pretty soon. Tis the life of a civil servant.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My favorite is the booting crew and the Impound lot. I am always astounished by how these law breakers want to blame others for their failure to park in the right spots, pay and renew their licenses and registrations.

This show has taught me always ask up front for everythng you will need to complete your transation. I have never seen so many people prolong the process by not asking up front for all of the required steps to get their vehicles back.

I am glad this show is back for another season. I am amazed by the man that parked on the sidewalk complaining of being discrimanated against.

I like this show too. I love Garfield and what's her name, Sherry? They are so funny together, "oh Garfeld" (is what she sounds like)

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;3224065;
    I like this show too. I love Garfield and what's her name, Sherry? They are so funny together, "oh Garfeld" (is what she sounds like)
    LOL..I love the one when Sherry was out sick and he kept talking about her. They were playing that sappy music and putting the Sherry bubble over his head. Then he calls her because he just can't live another moment without his Sherry. I found that hilarious.

BTW, Sherry gave him the perfect nickname IMO. He does remind you Garfield the cat.

Yes garfield does remind of the cat. I still can't get over how people get upset with the PPA.

+ Reply to Thread