+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Parking Wars!

Re: Parking Wars!

How about the sister that gave brother her plate and tag and failed to let him know she had over $700 worth of tickets. The PPA ran the tag and almost caused a riot by booting that car.

FORT Fanatic

I'm enjoying this show. What I just don't get is the hatred they're shown by people who see them drive or walk by. It's simple - don't break the law and they won't give you a ticket or a boot. Your fault, not theirs.

I'm so glad I don't live in a city where you have to always pay for parking. I would spend all my time inside looking at the clock and making sure I didn't run out of time. I'd never have any fun!
    Yup, with donuts!!

OK LOVE THE SHOW!! But seriously! The guy with his sister's tags on the car, or anyone of them whose tags do not match the car>>> What is up with that? I don't know about PA. but here in Ohio you cannot put someone elses tags on your car! Can anybody say FICTICIOUS TAGS??!!:nono
    You have to go get a Temp. Tag if you cannot afford the reg. tag at that time, but it has to be in the name of the person that owns the car!! So quit your crying and get the tags for the car that belong on it and stop trying to scam the system!! see what you get for being sneeky and sly? costs more in the long run trying to get it by illegally, then if you would have just got the temp. tag to start with!

I live in PA, and I was under the impression you couldn't purchase a car without a license plate, registration, and insurance. I did hear that particular guy say he bought the car at an auction, so maybe the procedure is different there? I do know you can get the registration and license plate almost instantly at any messenger service.

Here in Cali it's the same. You have a certain amount of time to transfer title and prove insurance in order to register the vehicle. Some people get away with it but now the DMV is beginning to notify the police department if your registration lapses or you don't provide insurance.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just caught this show this weekend. Loved it! It really shows that it takes a special kind of individual to be a civil servant...and the pay really stinks! The employees have got to have hides like armadillos, because if they don't, they will not have their jobs for long!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2771900;
    Here in Cali it's the same. You have a certain amount of time to transfer title and prove insurance in order to register the vehicle. Some people get away with it but now the DMV is beginning to notify the police department if your registration lapses or you don't provide insurance.
    Now in Cali if you are late paying your registration you get a letter saying your plates may be suspended if you either don't pay or file a non op form.

At least no one can say they didn't know if they are sending out letters!
    Yup, with donuts!!

The man with the bag over the meter had plenty of nerve. The fact that he was caught in a lie was priceless.

+ Reply to Thread