+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Im not going to rush to judgement hear but didnt his drug dealer release the voicemails he left him right before he died where he asking for drugs?

[Listen] Mike Starr's Last Voicemail -- I 'Need' Drugs | TMZ.com
    I listened to it. Mike's voice sounds quite bad. He's obviously going through something. He is asking to buy some pot as I understand it. Pot would not have killed him. I'm not defending drug use, but to my knowledge there is no lethal dose of pot, unless it was laced with something else.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    This is interesting. I wonder if he took the right amount of meds. I hope they make sure what killed Mike. It looks like it was accidental though.

Does anyone know why he was living in Utah?

It's nice they are having a funeral for Mike's fans to attend. That would mean a lot to this big fans. I watched some videos of he and AIC and they were really good. I don't recall much about them during that time, but they really were a great sounding band.
    Mike was living just a few miles from me. I heard it mentioned on local news that he had been to Cirque Lodge for another rehab - but I just heard this recently - so not sure how true that is. He and a friend were living together and recording music here. They had plans for a small tour back east. That's why it has been suggested this wasn't intentional, but rather a miscalculated relapse dose.

So sad....I thought he had made it through.

Thanks J.D. for the input. I wondered what he was doing in Utah. The guy was trying to stay clean, God bless him. The fact he was trying to get pot in a way shows he was trying to stay away from the hard stuff. I guess the final autopsy results will confirm what really killed him.

Does anyone remember Tom Sizemore on this show? He and Heidi Flice had a big fight on there and she always claimed Tom was dangerous. She had a restraining order on him at one time. Check this out. His most recent girlfriend went missing.

Tom Sizemore -- Questioned by Cops Over Missing GF | TMZ.com

He has been questioned and was the last to see her alive. It says he has refused to talk with the girl's family. I hope this does not have a bad ending.

Wow! That is pretty scary. She was only 25, what the heck was she doing with him? I will be hoping for her safe return.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Wow! That is pretty scary. She was only 25, what the heck was she doing with him? I will be hoping for her safe return.
    Yeah, because if she is dicovered deceased, it's going to look odd, considering Tom's background with violence, women and drugs. He has been sober from what I have seen on tv since he left Sober House and getting work on film and tv.

When he was on Celebrity Rehab and Sober House he had an African American girlfriend who was also quite a bit younger than he was. She was a drug addict too. I recall that Dr. Drew got them a new apt to help get them set up for sobriety. I wonder what happened to her.

FORT Fogey

Saw on E NEWS the Jeff C is in a coma and hospitalized due to a recent overdose

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Saw on E NEWS the Jeff C is in a coma and hospitalized due to a recent overdose
    I just read that very sad.

Grease star Jeff Conway fighting for life in coma - Telegraph
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yes, it's sad, but also very expected. Jeff knew this was going to happen. He was quite hostile in his refusal to take advice. He was so out of it most of the time. I can see how this happened. Where was his wife/girlfriend? That whole thing was so odd. He claimed she had to take care of him.

Do you recall the last time he was on the show? He left rehab and went to his home and the cameras followed him inside and he was looking for pills. Was that Jeff they showed doing that? It's been awhile, but it seems like I recall it. I never heard anything else about him.

Oh, good news about Tom Sizemore as reported upthread. His missig friend showed up alive, thank goodness.

Here's an update on Jeff Conway. It's not good.

Jeff Conaway

+ Reply to Thread