+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

In other Celebrity Rehab news....

Michaele Salahi just got kicked out of rehab because she's not freaking addicted to anything! Do they have rehab for fame whores?

Michaele Salahi Booted From 'Celeb Rehab' | TMZ.com

Very sad news about Mike Starr but, like someone else noted, it wasn't unexpected.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

So very sad to hear about Mike Starr. May he finally rest in peace.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    In other Celebrity Rehab news....

Michaele Salahi just got kicked out of rehab because she's not freaking addicted to anything! Do they have rehab for fame whores?

Michaele Salahi Booted From 'Celeb Rehab' | TMZ.com
    Another attempt at bilking the 15 minutes of fame. If anything, we can hope that she won't even make it to the final cut of the show?!

Though you have to wonder what is wrong with them when they're living with Michael Lohan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Do they have rehab for fame whores?

(
    Yea, its called Celebrity Rehab.

Mike did Celeb Rehab and also Sober House. Wasn't it him and Mike Sizemore (Heidi Fleist's ex-boyfriend) who got into that huge fight in Sober House? In the Rehab Mike had been very angry and violent. He did have one of the most severe cases Dr. Drew had ever seen. I'm sad Mike didn't make it. God bless you Mike. Prayers for his family, friends and many fans.

FORT Fogey

I don't recall him in Sober House.......but I could be wrong. I do recall him on CR and he always seemed brain damaged. I guess drugs wil do that to you...you know the old fried egg PSA. "This is your brain on drugs."

Wasn't Mike Star the one who had all this guilt about witnessing the death of his best friend? He didn't call 911 soon enough or something. They brought the deceased guy's mom in to say she didn't blame Mike. I guess he just could'nt break free. Then he goes the same way. So sad.

Oh, it was Tom Sizemore and Mike in a huge fight on Sober House. It really wasn't Mike's fault. Tom attacked him. Mike had been being a jerk, but held his calm during the fight. I think he knew Tom had lost it. I have the link, but won't post it, due to respect for Mike.

I was surprised and saddened to hear of Mike's death! You could see he wanted so badly to get back to being in a band and playing, and yet it didnt happen for him. He seemed to be in a lot of pain, hope he can be free of all that now.

Does anyone know why Mike was living in Utah? Just curious. Most of those Celebs on that show live in LA. Maybe he moved away from L.A. after he left rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Wasn't Mike Star the one who had all this guilt about witnessing the death of his best friend? He didn't call 911 soon enough or something. They brought the deceased guy's mom in to say she didn't blame Mike. I guess he just could'nt break free. Then he goes the same way. So sad.

Oh, it was Tom Sizemore and Mike in a huge fight on Sober House. It really wasn't Mike's fault. Tom attacked him. Mike had been being a jerk, but held his calm during the fight. I think he knew Tom had lost it. I have the link, but won't post it, due to respect for Mike.
    His bandmate, Layne, died because of an overdose and Mike was one of the people to see him alive but didn't witness his actual death. Although I'm quite sure the two of them were slowly killing themselves at the same time and he might have referenced his last interactions with Layne as witnessing his death since Layne was a hot mess at the end. I think he blamed himself for not doing anything more when he last saw Layne.

+ Reply to Thread