+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

FORT Regular

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;4169355;
    He claimed to be clean, but he did make light of what he said were several relapses between the Malibu rehab and other attempts at rehab.....or did I not understand what he said? So what was his interpretation of "clean"---that he showered that day?? Really, no surprise at reading this.
    Not to mention that he looked high during the show itself. He was so obviously lying through his teeth about the 90 days of sobriety.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4167038;
    Please tell me more about Eric's role on Y&R. I sometimes see it on the replay station. I haven't seem him yet though.
    ER plays Atty Vance Abrams. He is a pretty evil atty NOT that he does anything wrong but he does WIN all his cases. He came to Genoa City with a reputation of an outstanding atty and everyone who does not have Michael Baldwin as an atty has Vance. Now Vance does have an asst atty on the show named Leslie and if ER is not available for whatever reason, you will see Leslie, representing Vance in an episode. Y&R fans were told ER was only going to be on for 6 weeks and that was last July. He is still on. It is known that it is a recurring role as I believe ER has allot going on in his own personal life. BUT he has done FAB with this role! Fans are all happy with him.

As far as JD, oh dear God. Disturbing.
    KAREN

I wonder what drug Jason was in possession of. The article I read didn't say. It must have been rather serious though, as his bail was pretty high.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Davis
    "I am shocked that my family would once again alert the police, and media, about a personal family matter simply to promote their own public image," Davis's statement reads, according to Gossip Cop. "You don't see Charlie Sheen's family calling the cops on him.

"Authorities are investigating whether a certain family member planted the drugs in my home," Davis adds.
    Typical addict. Refuses to take any blame for this. His family needs to somehow take a hold over his finances and he needs to go away for a very long time

I know Drew wants him to go for more treatment but its not going to do this kid any good. His "im better then everyone" attitude will prevent this from ever happening. Until hes willing to submit to the fact that hes not any more special than you or I, hes going to continue to be an addict. If that doesnt happen, I can see this kid being dead within the next year. Personally, Im surprised hes made it this long.

I was shocked that Drew didnt have more to say about the two of them living together. I just dont see how two addicts, sober for less then a year, could live together. Its just a bomb waiting to explode. Look at how Davis almost convinced him to leave treatment with him. Kinda figured Drew would look at that is a really bad move for Jason W to surround himself with a trigger like that. I thought he was clearly high at the reunion but didnt want to accuse that.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4172694;
    Typical addict. Refuses to take any blame for this. His family needs to somehow take a hold over his finances and he needs to go away for a very long time

I know Drew wants him to go for more treatment but its not going to do this kid any good. His "im better then everyone" attitude will prevent this from ever happening. Until hes willing to submit to the fact that hes not any more special than you or I, hes going to continue to be an addict. If that doesnt happen, I can see this kid being dead within the next year. Personally, Im surprised hes made it this long.

I was shocked that Drew didnt have more to say about the two of them living together. I just dont see how two addicts, sober for less then a year, could live together. Its just a bomb waiting to explode. Look at how Davis almost convinced him to leave treatment with him. Kinda figured Drew would look at that is a really bad move for Jason W to surround himself with a trigger like that. I thought he was clearly high at the reunion but didnt want to accuse that.
    If he was high at the reunion, I'm sure everybody on the stage knew it.

I got the feeling that perhaps Jason Davis was footing the bill for the condo, so the other Jason was getting a great deal living there free. That was just my guess. He's not working much so how could have afforded an apt on his own?

It looks like Jason's family ignored Dr. Drew's instruction and bailed him out. DR. Drew says to leave them in jail pending the court date and then show up and ask the court to impose the strictest sentence if they do not return to rehab and stay sober.

Do you recall how insulted Leif was when Dr. Drew said that? He was so upset and said he would NEVER leave someone he cared about in jail. REALLY? How can you have so much rehab experience and never had heard that before? Everybody knows that. He's so dense.

FORT Fanatic

Was it his family that bailed him out? I would be surprised if it was considering he blamed them for the entire thing + planting the drugs. Good for his family for calling the cops on him. I read that they saw him as being so sick and this is the only way they could get through to him.

I still dont know what to make of Leif at the reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22;4172740;
    Was it his family that bailed him out? I would be surprised if it was considering he blamed them for the entire thing + planting the drugs. Good for his family for calling the cops on him. I read that they saw him as being so sick and this is the only way they could get through to him.

I still dont know what to make of Leif at the reunion.
    I thought that when Jason Davis when on Celeb Rehab that this family must have already taken over his funds and that's why he went on the show...to get some cash. Now I'm not so sure. I'm curious as to whether they can file for a conservatorship like they did Brittney. He needs it.

Uh earth to Jason Davis. A few years back Martin Sheen called the cops on Charlie Sheen and had him arrested for possession and didn't bail him out of jail. Not that it has helped any, but the point being Sheen's parents don't bail him out of his situations.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4172342;
    I wonder what drug Jason was in possession of. The article I read didn't say. It must have been rather serious though, as his bail was pretty high.
    I've read it was heroin.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Re the Reunion Show: It was obvious to me that Jason Davis was high. (And yes, Deb, his family did cut him off financially as incentive to get help...but it appears he must have got his hands on cash from somewhere...) Plus, even if he had remained sober, isn't it a bit early in his sobriety to be thinking about running some sort of sober-living-type business? I was also not surprised to hear of his arrest. He is obviously a lost little boy...I hate to think how his life will play out. I don't like him and he annoys the hell out of me, but he deserves a decent life if he cares to earn it.

I think Janice will always be Janice...nothing new there. I'm not sure what is going on with Leif. I didn't hear that he had been in a motorcyle accident until the night of the show, but that would put him right back on opiates....and an instant relapse. Dr. Drew made light of his appearance, but it was disturbing to me. And as others here have said, I agree Frankie has pretty much given up on sobriety. I think she liked drinking a lot more than being sober. Being sober is a lot of work.

And Rachel...I wonder what will happen to her from here. Some sort of journalism gig, I assume. The Celeb Rehab stint may help deflect her mistress reputation. Might have been a good career move. And Dr. Drew may put her on his traveling band of recovering addicts he parades from talk show to talk show. It will be interesting to see.

As far as the others go....meh...don't really care, but I wish them well.

eta: I've always told my kids that if they land in jail for DUI, possession or some other stupid offense like that, don't call me to bail them out. A night or two in jail can be a pretty good incentive to quit.
    Last edited by J.D.; 02-02-2011 at 11:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread