+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

Re: Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky

I watched last night. I just love Dr. Drew. He is so calming for everyone in distress.
    That woman, Frankie, yikes, she has issues. Screaming about the cameras. How is she a celebrity?
    Gummy Bear, whatever his name is ... ugh, he is so freakin' annoying. How is he a celebrity?
    Jason from Laguna Beach, ugh, how is he a celebrity?
    For that matter how are any of them celebrities?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4119245;
    I didn't know that he was the one who called Lindsay firecrotch, but he was on The Millionaire Matchmaker show. He was so nasty that Patti had to send him to get his feet and hands professionally cleaned and trimmed. YUCK! He was a real mess. It made me wonder why he would want a girlfriend. I think he farted on the date. You get the picture.
    I must apologize for giving wrong information up thread. It wasn't Jason aka Gummi Bear that called Lindsey Lohan "firecrotch." It was his brother, Brandon, aka Greasy Bear.
    I always seem to mix up my millionaire oil heirs.

Gummy bear needs to be put in his place or put out. There is not a person on earth who should be forced to try and go through treatment with someone who is abusive to them. Detoxing or not-if he can't refrain from being abusive they need to seperate him from others until he can control himself.

Janice started the second fight by the pool. Hated her attitude towards everyone there except Rachel. Seriously, Frankie asks them one question and Janice starts going off like a little girl about people trying to get into their private conversation. The woman asked you about eating fish, I don't see the major interruption there. Funny thing is Frankie is the only one in the entire place that stood up to Gummy Bear for Janice. Everyone else just watched, which always amazes me. You can go up to a woman sitting with a group of men and be abusive to her and not one of them says a word to get him to back down. Disgusting.

I'm no Janice fan, but I hate nothing more than a man who targets a woman. He wouldn't dare go so hardcore at one of the men. He wouldn't risk the world of hurt that one of them would eventually put on him.

Funny how he asks Frankie how she is famous. Same could be said for him. At least she once had her own show. He can't say as much

Speaking of Frankie, I can't say that I think she totally overreacted to the cameras. Yes, it's a reality show and you should expect cameras everywhere. I do, however, feel that if one is in your room pointed at your bed it should have been pointed out to them ahead of time. It's hard to believe she never saw this show and knew that they have cameras in the room. They say everyone can't see them, then how were two residents able to walk straight up to the monitors. I think a little warning would have gone a long way.

Jeremy London. That story is insane. He must think we're all high.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I was watching this at my mom's house today. I'll admit that Janice was taking some serious pot shots at Gummy bear by the pool and they escalated each other. But the constant harrassment from Gummy bear was so uncomfortable to watch. In a any treatment program that should never be tolerated detox or not.

Comparing him on this show to him on millionaire matchmaker... he seems to really really hate women in general.

FORT Fanatic

Janice is on this show just to keep her star glowing. On all the crap she has been on she has never once talked about repressed daddy issues and abuse or what not. Now day one in the house its all coming back to her? Im not saying she didnt have any problems but its odd that the second she walks into the house they come out.

Jason is a worthless sack and would be much better to society ODing and being put in the ground. How many times has this oaf been in rehabs? Its not going to work. A person in his current state needs to want to get help and want to change. It doesnt seem like he wants to do either of those. His only redeeming quality is that his family has the money to put him through them and hes not doing it on the American tax payers dime.

I can't remember where, but Janice has spoken before of her father abusing her. She spoke of it quite a bit on one show, possibly Surreal life, but don't quote me on that one.

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4120198;
    I can't remember where, but Janice has spoken before of her father abusing her. She spoke of it quite a bit on one show, possibly Surreal life, but don't quote me on that one.
    If she did, then Im wrong and apologize. I still think she played that "abuse card" rather quickly tho. Fatso Bear didnt really push her head down, he just kind of tapped it. I find it hard to believe that as an aspiring model she didnt have far worse things said or proposed to her.

I love how they just call Frankie "Keisha Coles Mom". How degrading.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4119366;
    His IMDB bio cites his daughter from a previous relationship as Emma Roberts, who played Nancy Drew in the film of the same name a few years ago and had a recurring row on a TV show called Unfabulous.

I interpreted his statements about his demeanor while on/off pot the same way you did, which is to say, he is only a tolerable person while ON the drug, which is why he continues to take it, and is in treatment to learn how to cope without it.

That was my impression as well--that Eric had continued to smoke pot because he was, in his words, an a-hole when he was completely drug-free. He said something to the effect that the reason he was there (in rehab) was to figure out a way to have a sober personality that he and those around him could stand.

To me, Dummy Bear is the most offensive. Janice, however, has trashed plenty of people on reality tv and hopefully she will be able to see that words do indeed hurt. I'm not sure that Janice is capable of making that connection, though.

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4120198;

It was definitely on The Surreal Life. Bronson Pinchot was on her season as well, and he fell apart when she started talking about being sexually abused by her father. I'm not sure why it affected him that strongly, but it did--not that it wouldn't bother most people, but he was literally weeping over it. I remember the scene principally because of his reaction. It made me wonder if he had been abused too or if someone close to him had, because it hit him very hard.

I believe the subject came up after she and Omarossa had had one of their arguments. Omarossa had said something that reminded Janice of the emotional/sexual abuse in her past, Bronson tried to find out why she was so upset, she told him, and he was extremely upset by her story.

+ Reply to Thread